• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
A good trial hit out today for Kings against a very willing opponent in Oakhill College....with a try on the bell Kings ran out winners 34-0.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Seems very strange timing for a trial match.
Oakhill effectively have their grand final this Saturday against Auggies.
I doubt very much that many of their better players had a run today.

Wood Rat

Alfred Walker (16)
The round 1 comp match against Augies is not until the following weekend..... 9 days away
Though some may have been pretty sore after ISA trials on Tuesday

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Azzuri, any team lists? Kings should be happy.

Unfortunately I don't have the team lists for both sides. The Kings side was missing some athletes and the 23 they picked for the trial were a combination of 2014's first, seconds, thirds and 16a's... I also know some of the Oakhill lads and it also looked like they were missing a couple of their regular players..... All in all some very useful take always for both sides to work on

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Unfortunately I don't have the team lists for both sides. The Kings side was missing some athletes and the 23 they picked for the trial were a combination of 2014's first, seconds, thirds and 16a's. I also know some of the Oakhill lads and it also looked like they were missing a couple of their regular players... All in all some very useful take always for both sides to work on
Do you know who played 10 for Kings?

rugby15

Frank Row (1)
not sure how you come to that conclusion if the team lists weren't published? From what I heard from people there only two/threeof the Oakhill first XV were missing

Interesting you say that as the whole 1st XV had a training session and then watched the match from the sideline .. clearly you are commenting on a matter at which you were not there to view for yourself

rugby15

Frank Row (1)
Not taking away from the Kings performance, solid in attack and defence, could cause some damage to the favourites Scots and Joeys this year

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Interesting you say that as the whole 1st XV had a training session and then watched the match from the sideline .. clearly you are commenting on a matter at which you were not there to view for yourself

I was there and the game was played at the furthest pitch from the school....I was sitting behind Jack Brewer who I would assume is in the first XV and maybe one other but the rest of the team jogged over from the oval in front of their gym where they'd been training/warming up to play the trial...

At the end of the day it doesn't matter if it was Kings 2.0 versus the Clingon Army Version 3.... it was a schoolboy trail and the result defined the difference

nothismum

Frank Nicholson (4)
Sorry Azurri however Jack Brewer was there but did not play, no. 3 were adam dodimead and Jameson coombs. BOth seconds atm.... every boy who played for Oakhill were 2nds yesterday, from 1-15 and the bench were the 3rds. In saying that Kings played great. Good to see Louis Heaton out there again and the Orpens were outstanding as usual. As was Nick brown and daniel lombardi Dylan pietsch was awesome and should make Australian schoolboys this year. I dont have a tin foil hat either just some gucci sunnies....

nothismum

Frank Nicholson (4)
1- daniel harvey /connor ryan
3. adam dodimead/jamison coombs
4. rys peters
5. tom robson
6. myles balkin
7. mathew halligan
8. Harrison Leonard
9. luca baroni
10. Mathew ohara
11. hacob harrington
12 jack gibbeson
13. ben khamis
14. lachlan parle/tim henson
15. dimtry chipizubov
not sure of some of the forwards, they were subbed with thirds
There....for you Azurri...

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Sorry Azurri however Jack Brewer was there but did not play, no. 3 were adam dodimead and Jameson coombs. BOth seconds atm.. every boy who played for Oakhill were 2nds yesterday, from 1-15 and the bench were the 3rds. In saying that Kings played great. Good to see Louis Heaton out there again and the Orpens were outstanding as usual. As was Nick brown and daniel lombardi Dylan pietsch was awesome and should make Australian schoolboys this year. I dont have a tin foil hat either just some gucci sunnies..

Yep saw Jack there sitting in the crowd...

Status
Not open for further replies.