• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
My money is on TKS and TSC sharing the lead again by this Saturday at around 4.30pm

Interesting...............but misguided Azzuri.
Obviously the eyes are still stinging from last Saturday and the brain hasn't yet seized control.
I believe the weather conditions favour both Joeys and Scots.
No rain forecast all week and lots of wind to dry the pitches out.
My tip is for Scots to stretch their lead at the top to 4.
A resurgent Joeys looking every bit a match for Kings and Scots too fit and fast for the Newington porkers on a dry track.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
SJC v Kings. ......... Joeys backs now much more settled and with Wilkinson, McTaggart and J Williams, with strong rep performances, should be a stronger and more confident attacking force. But as the cliché goes - forwards win matches and Kings have the edge still.

Don't underestimate the Joeys forwards, they have improved greatly since Rd 1. No 4 & No 8 both had stellar games on the weekend, 8 playing like a true 8 and looks the goods, got size, speed and can catch and pass. (Should be a good match up with Peitch if he is playing 8)

Im sure Kings might push them round in the Scrum, but that counts for very little. Joeys will still win their ball. Joeys know their strength is getting the ball out wide to their fast men.

Shore scored 2 tries both by big forwards crashing over close to the line. But you have to get to the line to play that game and that takes alot of time and effort and in the mean time Joeys backs can break out of anywhere and of coarse there is always the chance of a Yirribi intercept to break your heart.

Joeys defensive line was very impressive and even though Shore backs did have some nice runs (Bayestock in particular) could not finish to point the scoreboard attendants needed to be involved. Joeys Line speed in defense is the fastest of all the schools.

I said it earlier, Joeys are the form side and I dont think anyone will beat them in the last 3 games.

Rugby Mum 2

Bill Watson (15)
The Rugby Mums are like Ninja. They take different forms (Avatars) , pop up from innocuous piles of leaves or leap backwards into tree tops, Phantom Agent style, when you least expect them.

If you want a sure fire way of luring out their leader, RM2, just mention Jimmy Choo!:cool: and she will reveal herself.

My extensive research on the appropriate use of the correct collective noun to use for ninja (ninjin or ninjettes) on the deep web has revealed the following:

You don't call them anything, because you don't even know they're there.

So when Azzuri casually wanders over to the Rowers BBQ to have a pre match "Rowers Lot", beware of the ninjettes.....

Rugby Mum 2

Bill Watson (15)
Surely you mean, Apostrophe gender neutral person? And I bet there isn't an apostrophe to be found at the Park on Saturday, just ninjin

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
"Rowers Lot" - oh oh, I can see apostrophe man making another appearance shortly.

Be very careful CNP, as a quick review of your previous posts has revealed a veritable treasure trove of grammatical and spelling irregularities.

Same applies to you Lindommer!

Pot, kettle, black, gentlemen!

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Interesting.....but misguided Azzuri.
Obviously the eyes are still stinging from last Saturday and the brain hasn't yet seized control.
I believe the weather conditions favour both Joeys and Scots.
No rain forecast all week and lots of wind to dry the pitches out.
My tip is for Scots to stretch their lead at the top to 4.
A resurgent Joeys looking every bit a match for Kings and Scots too fit and fast for the Newington porkers on a dry track.
Well we all know it won't be the first time you've been wrong. It's time to give that overused wrist a rest.;)

Rugby Mum 2

Bill Watson (15)
Azurri has gone into radio silence to get him in the zone for Saturdays clash of the ninja, NIS is working on his tipping spreadsheet in secret so his wife doesn't catch him, Apostrophe Person has gone back to the library, Hugh Jarse is lurking on the Shute Shield thread and Lee Grant is snoozing by the fire. Even SDW has gone to ground. Wristman has RSI, Rich-E has writers bloc and Inside Shoulder is fighting off threats to the 3rds comp.

C'mon fellas, fire up a bit it's almost game day.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Azurri has gone into radio silence to get him in the zone for Saturdays clash of the ninja, NIS is working on his tipping spreadsheet in secret so his wife doesn't catch him, Apostrophe Person has gone back to the library, Hugh Jarse is lurking on the Shute Shield thread and Lee Grant is snoozing by the fire. Even SDW has gone to ground. Wristman has RSI, Rich-E has writers bloc and Inside Shoulder is fighting off threats to the 3rds comp.

You're a Witch Rugby Mum 2.

You are right, I have been slack with tipping table and busy updating as we speak

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
You're a Witch Rugby Mum 2.

You are right, I have been slack with tipping table and busy updating as we speak

Be very interested to see the updating tipping table. Azurri has accused me of being off the mark with my tipping but if my memory serves me correctly the last time a table was published I was above the great man.

Give him a little slack though Rugby Mum 2.......last Saturday was a very difficult afternoon for him with the Kings seconds losing in the final few minutes and then seeing his beloved firsts outsmarted in the main game.
A loss this weekend could render him unstable........he appears to have set his heart on being joint top of the table again.......outwardly he appears to made of sterner stuff but I fear it's nothing but a brave front masking the vulnerable inner child...:rolleyes:

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Be very interested to see the updating tipping table. Azurri has accused me of being off the mark with my tipping but if my memory serves me correctly the last time a table was published I was above the great man.

Give him a little slack though Rugby Mum 2...last Saturday was a very difficult afternoon for him with the Kings seconds losing in the final few minutes and then seeing his beloved firsts outsmarted in the main game.
A loss this weekend could render him unstable....he appears to have set his heart on being joint top of the table again...outwardly he appears to made of sterner stuff but I fear it's nothing but a brave front masking the vulnerable inner child.:rolleyes:

I had to eat a piece of this last weekend but the rest has your name on it Wristy...

humblepie.jpg

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)

I'm here lurking in the shadows RM2, just observing the run of play and waiting for the inevitable run of Joeys bullishness which has been strangely absent to date.

I wonder if the sounds of silence are nothing more than an early indication of cerise and blue capitulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.