• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich_E

Ron Walden (29)
[quote="Azzuri, post: 837997, member: 14393". I'm not bullish enough to predict anything at this stage.[/quote]

And the season preview - to be published on Monday - is to contain a prediction of who will finish 1 through 6. At this stage I'm thinking that's a nigh impossible task.

CatchnPass

Vay Wilson (31)
@black&white, did the 16A new recruits Keith Titmuss (2015 Westfield Sports High) and Saul Lewis (2015 Holy Cross Ryde) play well?

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
@black&white, did the 16A new recruits Keith Titmuss (2015 Westfield Sports High) and Saul Lewis (2015 Holy Cross Ryde) play well?

At Present I don't them by sight, but the U16s backline as a whole fired from 9 to 15. most impressive in both attack and defence

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
I'll send you a another convo B&W

Your conv received I did respond to the first but maybe internet problems are to blame if didn't receive the first. Nevertheless I have sent my reply Lee I trust you received it, if you didn't i use this site to reply.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Sorry to disappoint NIS while the result wasn't a perfect start it was a trial and both teams scored two tries a peice. Kings were up 10-Zip at the break and and more than had Scots covered. Kings had an average second half and gave scots an opportunity which u just can't do. Anyhow they play again in two weeks and that score will matter.
Azzuri, if you are going to lose one, the pre season is the place to do it.

Did Peitch play yesterday?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Tips:
Round 1 7 May 16
1st XV – N, J, S
2nd XV – N, J, E
3rd XV -Trial 3 – K, S, G, A, I

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Azzuri, if you are going to lose one, the pre season is the place to do it.

Did Peitch play yesterday?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

No @NIS, Peitsch was out injured as was Millar....Peitsch will be back for New and Millar will hopefully also be back for New but more likely Scots in Round 2

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
^^^^
I just wonder what the powers that be will say to M Williams about his rugby domination with knox. The money that is going into it isn't being justified at the moment?

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Round 1 Tips

7 May 16
1st XV – K, J, S
2nd XV – K, J, E
3rd XV -Trial 3 – K, S, G, A, I

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Your conv received I did respond to the first but maybe internet problems are to blame if didn't receive the first. Nevertheless I have sent my reply Lee I trust you received it, if you didn't i use this site to reply.

No - not received. That is weird.

I have three posts on the convo I started with you but no reply yet.

I will start a new one in case there is a gremlin.

Rich_E

Ron Walden (29)
Round 1 Tips - 7 May 16

1st XV – K, I, S
2nd XV – K, J, S
3rd XV - Trial 3 – K, S, J, A, I

Status
Not open for further replies.