• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Oh I see. I guess I've only followed the GPS when I've had a vested interest so there's big gaps in the history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
I'll send you a another convo B&W

I am certainty receiving your emails, the problem lies in my replies ,for some reason despite pressing the reply button they are not getting through. So sent them and I will reply on this site if that is OK. This maybe an AppleMac problem as other replies on another site have proven unsuccessful.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
The other way around. Trinity won against Grammar a week ago

Yes.
Quite right.
I must have scored it in my faltering memory on true merit rather than the score board.
But the close loss - leaving aside the imponderables - by a team playing in the GPS 3rd XV comp is some indication of a further narrowing of the rugby base, only further confirmed by them dusting High by 50 odd.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I am certainty receiving your emails, the problem lies in my replies ,for some reason despite pressing the reply button they are not getting through. So sent them and I will reply on this site if that is OK. This maybe an AppleMac problem as other replies on another site have proven unsuccessful.

Sometimes it's the browser. I can't reply to anything on G&GR using Internet Explorer, but it works fine on Chrome.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
If Azzuri needs some cheering up .. I had the best pie in a long time at the Kings cafe at 8.30 am this morning ... piping hot and served with love by the Kings mums .... God I love getting sauce out of a two litre pump pack no body asking for 20 cents extra for a miesly sashet after you have paid for the bloody pie . Very nice ...

Rob, i rate the humble rats coffin at Kings a cheap imitation of the real thing. ( yes, even though I am a Kings parent).

Without doubt the best pies available from the various GPS School canteens are the pies from Shore. Nothing and I mean nothing comes remotely close. Next time your favourite team plays Shore just siddle up to the counter, look the lovely canteen lady in the eyes and say ... "Azzuri sent me".... And without another word they will smile that special "knowing" smile, pivot on their Bruno Magli loafers, glide across to the repository of pies and deliver unto your waiting hands "the precious".... Accept no substitutes Rob!!!

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Sometimes it's the browser. I can't reply to anything on G&GR using Internet Explorer, but it works fine on Chrome.

I take my laptop to the Apple Mac store, as my baby boomer IT skills are not the best in this particular area. If not ready by them I simply do a repeat of the New/Oakhill game format for the New/Kings game.

Status
Not open for further replies.