• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
View kids invaded pitched. Temporary fence flattened. I was 3 metres from it with my young kids. Quite concerned for their safety at one point

My wife was there and saw two young boys trampled. Very ugly and left a bad taste in the mouth. Joeys blew at lest three tries

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)
The pitch invasion after FT today at Hunters Hill looked similar to the New lads' version of the same, coming down off the northern hill after the final try was scored in New's win over View in Rnd 10 last year, but without the temp fencing getting flattened in the process. None of the umpteen security guards or police that were on deck would've stopped this one unless they'd fired off warning shots,and even then Indoubt the View boys would've heard them. Reckon there'll be enough 'vision that'll get around on this one even if Sidesteppa was elsewhere engaged this arvo.

Rob hart

Ted Thorn (20)
Scots 2nds are smashing Shore early. Shore outside backs need to start tackling otherwise this will get embarrassing for the home side.

The scots seconds blew at least 6 tries and the firsts blew 4-5 with basic handling errors .........

Status
Not open for further replies.