• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huly

Chris McKivat (8)
I hear that the New 3rds v High 1sts was a 6-0 win to Newington on Saturday. Was the game as dire as the score indicates? Seems a very strange scoreline for a sunny afternoon on what would have been a dry pitch. (Almost 80 points scored in the 1st XV game)

High defended bravely but Newington didn't offer too much in attack.

High could barely string 3 phases together, so there were plenty of scrums- a common trend in most High matches I've seen.

Also plenty of injury stoppages for High players. With 25 minute halves and running clock, there was not very much play.

Rugby Mum 2

Bill Watson (15)
Round 1- Game 3:

JIS
JIS
AJEI

Game on Big Blue! With my GPS on standby and rugby appropriate stilettos on, I am hoping to catch a glimpse of the big man scoffing a meat pie smothered in sauce (but not himself), wearing his mesh and fur lined mankini with his RMs, tweed jacket and Akubra having a consolation beer at the Old Boys tent.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Round 1- Game 3:

JIS
JIS
AJEI

Game on Big Blue! With my GPS on standby and rugby appropriate stilettos on, I am hoping to catch a glimpse of the big man scoffing a meat pie smothered in sauce (but not himself), wearing his mesh and fur lined mankini with his RMs, tweed jacket and Akubra having a consolation beer at the Old Boys tent.

Fairly bullish to expect I will need consoling @RM2.:rolleyes:

Just make sure they're not open toed stilettos as the Kings old boys tent usually run out of cups when we are celebrating a win. And there is nothing better than Bolly with essence of calf skin shoe liner.

Will your hand maidens be accompanying you on the sidelines?

A Joey's V Kings stoush would hardly be the same without the blood curdling ululations and shrieking of the Cerise and Blue Banshee Tabernacle Choir.

Rugby Mum 2

Bill Watson (15)
It is written in the stars.

Hand maidens (or shield maidens) are watching Vikings re runs as we speak so will be primed with our metaphorical axes, suitable celebrity stilettos and war cries. Hopefully no sacrifices to the Gods will be required. :cool:

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
Just keep the weird blue guy away from the pie ovens @rugby mum2!!!
That's all we can ask as upstanding citizens.
Time to kill some more hopes and dreams with my kisses of death.

J I N
J I S
A J E G

And do us all a favour by keeping a proper kit on on Saturday please Azzuri (you too Rugby mum!)
You have to think of the children, they haven't ever seen that much body hair

Armchair Selector

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Crackerjack said:
At this rate, you 2 might need to 'get a room'. ;)
You can just see in the collective classrooms around all the schools, young men with little bits of vomit in their collective mouths, reading two old buggers flirting on the website.
Weird :)

Its not just the classrooms either for that matter. Was heading for lunch now I need some fresh air :eek:

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)
Its not just the classrooms either for that matter. Was heading for lunch now I need some fresh air :eek:

Indeed @BW and @AS. What has been 'seen' can not be 'unseen'. And what has been 'thought', well, mmmm, for that sake of the Mods, it really should just be left there.

Maybe North Parramatta should be avoided this Saturday arvo?

Status
Not open for further replies.