• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachet_84

Ward Prentice (10)
http://nswsru.wix.com/nswsru

NSW Schools Rugby representative teams for 2016.
Brad Gill 1st XV Coach​
Luke Bower 1st XV Assistant Coach​
John Guy 1st XV Manager​
Narelle Veverka 1st Physiotherapist​
Brian Smith 2nd XV Coach​
Lachlan White 2nd XV Assistant Coach​
Saxon Bowles 2nd XV Manager​
Kendall Wallace 2nd XV Physiotherapist​
Tom Hart U16s Coach​
Rod Tuynman U16s Assistant Coach​
Scott Gardner U16s Manage

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)
Being a temperate bloke, but just having seen tomorrow's line up, WTF is with the playing of tomorrow's Scots v Joeys 3's at 10:00hrs?!? Like all Super Models, why would you be out of bed before 10:00am?

Do the lads in Cerise and Blue get a "special" to defend Azurri''s pies at lunch, or what gives?! Seriously, the 3's at 10:00am??

Am happy to see the 16A's @ 1pm, but the world of Father Jim has been 'rocked', seriously, fair dinkum.

Short Ball

Allen Oxlade (6)
Being a temperate bloke, but just having seen tomorrow's line up, WTF is with the playing of tomorrow's Scots v Joeys 3's at 10:00hrs?!? Like all Super Models, why would you be out of bed before 10:00am?

Do the lads in Cerise and Blue get a "special" to defend Azurri''s pies at lunch, or what gives?! Seriously, the 3's at 10:00am??

Am happy to see the 16A's @ 1pm, but the world of Father Jim has been 'rocked', seriously, fair dinkum.

16A's at 1PM? Sacrilege.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)

I think you'll find that it's a fairly common arrangement when one or both of the schools have their 2nds playing elsewhere. It's actually makes complete sense.

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)
I think you'll find that it's a fairly common arrangement when one or both of the schools have their 2nds playing elsewhere. It's actually makes complete sense.
I'll defer to the greater wisdom then, and set my alarm. The Scots v Joeys 3s game should be an absolute ripper. :)

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Word around the Riverview grapevine is injuries to both Chris Scott and Tom Lenehan. Some last minute reshuffling to be done here in Lane Cove.
@short ball. Is this confirmed? Do you know the team for today? pm me if you like, (I have some writing duties and want to make sure names are right)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
With a Melbourne trip Monday, Tuesday and tender deadlines all week and then personal writing deadlines this morning, I fear that I am not going to make Kings v TAS. It's a two hour trip to get there. So, as my daughters used to say, please, pretty please, could someone give me the results? And all the other games as well, of course.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Once again to the BBQ I go.

Kings vs Joeys
With a belly full of foot long beef rolls now fueling their season nicely thee Kingsmen will feel today that finely they have a combination that will topple the Joeys lamb sandwich. Rumors have come though from Hunters Hill that the forwards have been on a strict diet of Mrs Macs pies which has angered them greatly. Kings BBQ will be in overdrive today as the cerise and blue hoard descend upon the grass slopes of White Oval. Will the BBQ cope? Will the Kings men find strength in the special coleslaw or will there be a call for the fence repair team? I see a a cracker here and predict Joeys by lamb crust.

lamb-steak-sandwich-with-roasted-garlic-mayo-and-tomatoes-30533_l.jpeg

Scots vs Newington
Today's game will see the great Sydney chicken shop show down. The boys from Bellevue have been steadily fed this past decade of a diet of protein enriched chicken from the Plumer Road chicken shop. The delights it sells the Scots boys is quite inline with the school philosophy of imported chicken being "supplemented" with a fine "milkshake" or three. The Newington lads though are not without their classic. Down Stanmore Road in Petersham is some of the finest Portuguese chicken which have been known to provide south pacific influences in to their menu. I see though today a very angry match. The Newington coach has promised to take away the frequent "burger" card from the team if things don't turn around today. My heart though says Scots though by a few slices of imported swiss cheese.

asian+minced+chicken+burgers+with+green+celery+and+cabbage+coleslaw+with+lime+kewpie+mayonnaise1.jpg

Shore v St Ignatius
Once again we see the heavyweights of the car park set compete in fierce battle for the honor of best spread. Riverview have taken the honors so far this season with a breath taking display of seafood and imported white wines from NZ. The Shore men have come close but still rely too heavily upon their beef pies and Mudgee reds. Do we need to see the curry option? The Riverview lads only weakness will be again their propensity for overconfidence while a the Shore lads will have to resort to a stronger meal of beef goulash which will provide more options. While my heart would dearly love to see Shore win, the head has chosen Riverview by a least dozen chilled SA prawns.

Bucket+of+prawns+2.jpg

Seconds
JSI

Thirds
Home teams

Status
Not open for further replies.