• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

leagueman

Frank Row (1)
So View can't attack and can't defend . Must have been so lucky against Scots , Waverley , Joeys and Newington. Oh well hear's hoping their luck continues with Shore this weekend .

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
There was a rather condescending segment on sideline BBQs on podcast 210 this week. Tipping their hat to reinforce stereotypes there was a patronizing suggestion that Private schools have aged wagu steaks and production line of parents turning the snags. The greatest oversight was that there was NO mention of pies whatsoever.

There was a fair bit of love for a blokes video reviews of NSW Suburban Rugby clubs BBQs that are posted on the GAGR Facebook page.

Is it time to fight fire with fire and get @sidesteppa to stop videoing games, and start reviewing AAGPS BBQs and pies, and posting those on GAGR Facebook?

#JusticeForPOTY

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
There was a rather condescending segment on sideline BBQs on podcast 210 this week. Tipping their hat to reinforce stereotypes there was a patronizing suggestion that Private schools have aged wagu steaks and production line of parents turning the snags. The greatest oversight was that there was NO mention of pies whatsoever.

There was a fair bit of love for a blokes video reviews of NSW Suburban Rugby clubs BBQs that are posted on the GAGR Facebook page.

Is it time to fight fire with fire and get @sidesteppa to stop videoing games, and start reviewing AAGPS BBQs and pies, and posting those on GAGR Facebook?

#JusticeForPOTY

Mobilize the troops HJ it's time to address the grubby insinuations of the great unwashed!... I also saw a video of something similar posted on Green and Gold recently. I recall watching that video in my 20 seat home theater while sitting in my wing backed Chesterfield, chocking down a couple of silver spoonfuls of Beluga ..... and frankly I was appalled!

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)

#JusticeForPOTY
Mr Jarse, without wanting to appear 'picky' nor patronising, it's Wagyu, Sir!

And if you've been reading up in the popular press, as I'm sure you're aware, the "Oleaic" content of the Wags is, well, think "Olive Oil" (and for the chemically minded, just think - CH3(CH2)7CH=CH(CH2)7COOH), but is totally worth all these Rugby lads getting well and truly amongst it! (Professional bias @ CJ duly acknowledged!)
;)

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
the world has gone nuts with political correctness, animal cruelty allegations, etc

seriously how the heck are sheep meant to be shawn

its not like a sheep is going to do what it's told

I hope this doesn't lead to anything

left to some people we would all be vegans, chooks would have better housing than humans and there will be nothing in the spoken language to differentiate between men and women (for fear of offending)

I am starting to understand the Donald Trump effect

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
the world has gone nuts with political correctness, animal cruelty allegations, etc

seriously how the heck are sheep meant to be shawn

its not like a sheep is going to do what it's told

I hope this doesn't lead to anything

left to some people we would all be vegans, chooks would have better housing than humans and there will be nothing in the spoken language to differentiate between men and women (for fear of offending)

I am starting to understand the Donald Trump effect
Turning orange and using so much hairspray that your brain caramelises?

R

Runpasstackle

Note to Joeys no chops for breakfast Kings will smell it and not miss a tackle.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
I cant wait till the first scrum gets packed.

We need one of the front rowers miced up.

Bet London to a brick the Joe Boys will let out a big "BAA" when the ball is put in.

R

Runpasstackle

I cant wait till the first scrum gets packed.

We need one of the front rowers miced up.

Bet London to a brick the Joe Boys will let out a big "BAA" when the ball is put in.

Not to mention the kiwi jokes that will be flying.

Short Ball

Allen Oxlade (6)
Word around the Riverview grapevine is injuries to both Chris Scott and Tom Lenehan. Some last minute reshuffling to be done here in Lane Cove.

Status
Not open for further replies.