• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
"O" possibly Oakhill (ISA) and "MC" could be "Marist Canberra".
<snip>Some codes not sure of "O"? and "MC"??
<snip>

19-Mar 1sts, 2nds Cranbrook V Kings Barker V Joeys View Scots Shore New Int
3rds Pius v High rest same as above Grammar 10s
2-Apr 1sts, 2nds Shore V Trinity? Scots V Riverview Newington V Waverly Joeys V MC???/St Pats/St Gregs
3rds High V St Aloysius rest same as above Grammar Internal
30-Apr 1sts, 2nds Waverly V Riverview Knox V Joeys Newington V O??? Shore V Barker Kings V Scots
3rds Grammar V High Auggies v Kin Wol
7-May 1sts, 2nds Comp Commences
3rds Trials Newington V Kings Shore V Scots Joeys V Grammar Auggies V High View bye

deez ebola nuts

Peter Burge (5)
Not sure if this has been said before, but I honestly think the Newington "Reign of Terror" has ended, two teams in the 16s? Sorry, but that's not promising.

Kind sir I would have to disagree, with the seconds almost winning the priemershup and the returning 1s players such as Tyrone, Opeti and Baily Simmonson just to name a few I think they will be very competitive. Indeed its true that the 16s last year were rubbish but last years u18 age group when they were in 16s were rubbish also.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Newington team is going to be very good ... I am looking forward to seeing how they fare against a Waverley team that I reckon should be ok.

think newington will beat them by 20+, but interested to see how waverley ex newington prop (Paea) fares against his old school

Love a good front row battle... With both teams pretty solid

deez ebola nuts

Peter Burge (5)
Newington team is going to be very good . I am looking forward to seeing how they fare against a Waverley team that I reckon should be ok.

think newington will beat them by 20+, but interested to see how waverley ex newington prop (Paea) fares against his old school

Love a good front row battle. With both teams pretty solid

I do agree they should win but I think it will be much closer as some key players will be rowing at nationals: Serhon, Goodman, Horne, Tiftis and Ronin bear

TheOffsider

Frank Row (1)
Interesting to see that the kid J.Maddocks from Scots has just made NSW u 20s . and my understanding was that he was the kid that was easily good enough to make 1s, but chose to play in 3rds . because the training expectations were too much?

Begs the question has the training requirements gone too far?

Joeys always have had this unfair advantage that they can train . morning, noon and night .

and so I have always been KEEN to see some schools competing with POWERHOUSE Joeys, but you only have to look at the Scots 1st XV commitments, to see that you are going to be some kid, to be able to balance all that and still get a competitive ATAR

anyway I guess it is what is . and looking forward to seeing how Joeys and Newington look in their preseason form . Joeys playing Barker and Knox and Newington plating Waverley and Oakhill?

From what I've heard the reason maddock's played in the thirds was because of multiple disputes with the scots coaching staff, Maddocks was only one of the players in that team who were superb, other members of that team have gone onto play at a much higher level since terrorising the 3rdXV competition in 2014

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Cheers Rob, maybe the Sporting Gods will shine on Shore this year

@NIS given the HOTR has been a clean sweep to Shore today your quota of silverware has now been reached. And now with the Rugby Season upon us surely the fact that Shore will also crush its hapless opposition in the prestigious POTY Award isn't your desire for another trinket in the trophy cabinet just plain greedy?

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
@NIS given the HOTR has been a clean sweep to Shore today your quota of silverware has now been reached. And now with the Rugby Season upon us surely the fact that Shore will also crush its hapless opposition in the prestigious POTY Award isn't your desire for another trinket in the trophy cabinet just plain greedy?
Who do you think will get POTY?

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Who do you think will get POTY?

The Shore mums again of course . In this case the POTY I was referring to was the "Pie of the Year". While I'm sure Shore will have contenders in the Player of the Year it's the Gastronomic POTY where they have the rails run in a field of three legged donkeys.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
The Shore mums again of course POTY.."Pie of the Year".. While I'm sure Shore will have contenders in the Player of the Year .. It's the Gastronomic POTY where they have the rails run in a field of three legged donkeys.
Ahh, of course. That highly covereted silverware. What was I thinking.

Kings should get Athletics again. Thats about all the trophy cabinet can hold.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Ahh, of course. That highly covereted silverware. What was I thinking.

Kings should get Athletics again. Thats about all the trophy cabinet can hold.

Is talk of commissioning the installation of a larger trinket cabinet out at North Parramatta premature?.... I'll tell you after round 5. I think a spot has already been cleared for Aths!

R

Runpasstackle

With a week to go for first trial matches etc. Any predicted changes to 1st xv line ups. Any bolters ??

R

Runpasstackle

Only the ones people were happy to predict at the end of 2015. Any changes??

Status
Not open for further replies.