• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Big match this morning at SJC

The Joeys Headmaster coaches the mighty 13H's who played the Scots 13H's in mud and sludge of the Joeys school ovals. A great crowd was on hand to support the cerise and blue boys including some of the SJC 1st XV.

Tarlinton's terrors had a great match winning 52-5 over a team I am sure Dr Lambert has never heard of or never seen play. Such a shame when your Principal and school community only focuses on one team. Speaking to some Scots parents they were blown away about the support the lower Joeys team get.

JOEYS RUGBY- Where every team matters

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Big match this morning at SJC

The Joeys Headmaster coaches the mighty 13H's who played the Scots 13H's in mud and sludge of the Joeys school ovals. A great crowd was on hand to support the cerise and blue boys including some of the SJC 1st XV.

Tarlinton's terrors had a great match winning 52-5 over a team I am sure Dr Lambert has never heard of or never seen play. Such a shame when your Principal and school community only focuses on one team. Speaking to some Scots parents they were blown away about the support the lower Joeys team get.

JOEYS RUGBY- Where every team matters

I think Lambert refers to anything below Bs as "social rugby";)

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
TAS would now be 3rds Premiers regardless of what happens next week?

Sounds like it was a great finish by the TAS boys. Not easy to come back from 12-0 down at Joeys and win.

TAS now on 16, SJ on 10. TAS has bye next week, so SJ can't catch. There must have been some nail biting moments

footy4life

Chris McKivat (8)
Would like to kick off the POTD. This pie was bought at Shores War Memorial Fields. A beef pie reminded me very much of the spaghetti bolognese I had earlier this week. Very nicely made great features on the interior and exterior of the pie. 9/10.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 223

Boooind

Frank Nicholson (4)
I also heard that the TAS boys won by 2 pts against Joeys which means theyve clinched the 3rds Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.