• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW CAS Rugby 2020

Hasbeen

Bob Loudon (25)
Yes the B team seems to have mobility and speed in all positions across the park. Maybe the video was just the better highlights of the running rugby but the whole team seems fast and fluid with the ball. Q.P and school pride are still factors. Could be one hell of a game of schoolboy Rugby - maybe the best yet WLF.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Yes the B team seems to have mobility and speed in all positions across the park. Maybe the video was just the better highlights of the running rugby but the whole team seems fast and fluid with the ball. Q.P and school pride are still factors. Could be one hell of a game of schoolboy Rugby - maybe the best yet WLF.

Has,

In the last few years these 2 teams have had some special games, very notably 2017 and 2018, if this game lives up to those it will be a beauty. We will know this time tomorrow!

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
I know the post above is meant to be a joke, but has anyone has worked out what the punchline is?

rockstar

Allen Oxlade (6)
Is anyone out at QP today - wondering if you can turn up and watch the game or if spectators are being turned away

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Congratulations to Waverley, successful in the seconds. I think it was 5 tries to 1 in the end.

Referees_rule

Bob McCowan (2)
Trinity V Cranbrook about to begin. 2nds was a tight contest with Cranbrook striking late to steal the win, 22-14. They finally let me in to the game. About time. Any updates from QP?

axel

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Knox v Alo’s in the 1sts...after 7 mins we have uncontested scrums....absolutely ridiculous

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Barker in, seem to be a bit better controlling the ball. 7-0. Try scored by Dion Yazdani