• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW CHS Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piller

Bob McCowan (2)
I thought it was supposed to be printed in Saturdays Sydney Morning Herald? I have checked Sundays Sydney Morning Herald and Sundays Telegraph with no success.

Rachet_84

Ward Prentice (10)
NSWCHS U16 gets selected this coming Friday 15th May. I wonder how many players from the NSW PSSA U12 team from 2011 attend public schools and will get selected in this U16 team-

The 2011 NSW PSSA Rugby Squad was;
Alexander Apthorpe, Holy Trinity, Inverell – Polding,
Rory Lynch, St Aloysius, Cronulla – Mackillop,
Oregon Kaufusi, Barnier Public School - Sydney West,
Mac Williams, Mosman Public School - Sydney North,
Nicholas Frost, Berowra Public School - Sydney North,
Alan Davies, St Finbars, Glenbrook – Mackillop,
Bailey Lamb, Gwynneville Public School - South Coast,
Liam Cornish, Waverley – CIS,
Ben Hansen, Knox Grammar – CIS,
Triston Reilly, South West Rocks - North Coast,
Samuel Villata, Beelbangera Public School – Riverina,
Zac Lomax, St Anne's Temora – Mackillop,
Jesse Stevens, Assumption Bathurst – Polding,
Harry Haywood, Balgowlah Heights - Sydney North,
Tre Finau, St Patricks Griffith – Mackillop,
Max Cutrone, Knox Grammar – CIS,
Hugo Traine, South Coogee - Sydney East,
Sam Abbey, Holy Family Parkes – Polding,
Dominic Easy, Holy Spirit Ryde – Mackillop,
Jaiden Burke, St Patricks Trundle – Polding,
Jaemon Salmon, OLF Carringbah – Mackillop,
Will Harrison, OLR Kensington - Mackillop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 472

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^ What about the results of Game 23 and Game 24 at the trials in Wagga Wagga?
Games updated on the CHS website on 12/5. OP above edited.

Do we have a scribe on these threads that was at Wagga Wagga and who can put together a report (300-400 words & some pix) on the trials?

James007

Bob McCowan (2)
I wonder if any boys from the North Coast Get a look-in...Being up to 300km apart they don't get to train together, They don't get the money spent on them, they don;t get the Gear, buses etc..Notice them freezing in Wagga didn't see there rep jackets!!!...There was a few good cattle in their team,Few boys with long CV's.. NSW Country players Country All school players ..one boy even has 15 National and International NSWCJRU Caps...wonder if he gets a mention... Yes they got the wooden spoon but they still did the best they could on the day and I'm sure they all enjoyed the experience.They showed up at great expense to their family's. It would really help the North Coast region and Rugby Union around the area if one of them get's a look-in. (Country All Schools was great for these boys but the pathway has gone.) A lot of the Kids up there are all turning to playing League because it supported with big cash and there are more pathways to play. I hear they are going to try to get some corporate sponsorship next year to get the boys a camp to go to fully paid for, to bond prior to next years trials. If that happens watch out Sydney. Camden 2016 might be the year North Coast gets a look-in. Anyway It was a great week in Wagga and well played by all, great mate-ship was shown and I'm sure some friendship built for life. NOW Who know when the Squad is to be named?

Rilll

Frank Row (1)
No have you had any luck?
11 players from Hunter Team made it, 7 in the 1st CHS.
Harry Johnson-Holmes ,player of the tournament , Leroy Bartlett , and Tom Lane who were all in last years 2nds and went to South Africa are all in 1st CHS.
The other 4 ,I only know by first names, ngarra , Taulogo, Jayden and Trojan.

Piller

Bob McCowan (2)
I have found most of them on Facebook. Search "chs rugby 2015" in facebook. I just can't tell who is in chs1 and who is in chs2.

Piller

Bob McCowan (2)
I have only counted 36. Does that mean that there's still another 10 more to be added to make 2 squads of 23 each?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Typically they name 38 (2 teams of 15, with 8 bench for the 2's).

The bench for the 1st XV come from the 2nd XV game.

NSW Schools name 2 squads of 23 for National Championships because the 2's can't bench for the 1's.

James007

Bob McCowan (2)
Nice way to find out...So they set up face book page first..Very Classy ..NOT
Seriously does anyone think this is wrong? I would understand GPS schools doing this kind of thing but Public Schools .. Very rude and after we were told that it would be in the paper..and on the website ...Is it?????

Status
Not open for further replies.