• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW Representative Rugby U/15 - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rugbyj

my son and i would like to go watch the city country game and maybe some of the nsw games if in sydney

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Nick Burkett - Chatswood
Sam Cater - Mosman
Ben Crerar - Manly Roos
Angus Crichton - Mosman
Marcus Cutler - Harbord
Harry Emery - Mosman
Milad Ferris - Hillview
Bill Freeman - Mosman
Tierney Glasson - Hillview
Angus Gutteridge - Sylvania
James Kane - Beecroft-Cherrybrook
Jonte Kaplan - Harbord
Jordan Lotoaniu - Blacktown
James Lough - Chatswood
Conor Menzies - Mosman
Thomas Molloy - Chatswood
William Nicholson - Dundas Valley
Evan Pritchard - Mosman
Mal Ravarava - Blacktown
Tobias Rudolf - Coogee
Hugh Summerhayes - Mosman
Junior Tatola - Wests
James (Jum) Woodhill - Chatswood

Bill McLean (32)
Solid Team!

Nick Burkett - Chatswood
Sam Cater - Mosman
Ben Crerar - Manly Roos
Angus Crichton - Mosman
Marcus Cutler - Harbord
Harry Emery - Mosman
Milad Ferris - Hillview
Bill Freeman - Mosman
Tierney Glasson - Hillview
Angus Gutteridge - Sylvania
James Kane - Beecroft-Cherrybrook
Jonte Kaplan - Harbord
Jordan Lotoaniu - Blacktown
James Lough - Chatswood
Conor Menzies - Mosman
Thomas Molloy - Chatswood
William Nicholson - Dundas Valley
Evan Pritchard - Mosman
Mal Ravarava - Blacktown
Tobias Rudolf - Coogee
Hugh Summerhayes - Mosman
Junior Tatola - Wests
James (Jum) Woodhill - Chatswood

Correct me if I am wrong, but Joel Rivers is the coach of this squad is he not? Very astutue coach is Mr Rivers. Served a very good rugby apprenticeship in the public school system, and now with Sydney Uni colts and Trinity. Wasn't a bad hooker for Sydney Uni in his day so I am led to believe; which makes his transition from player to coach even more spectacular ... lmao! Talk about rising above it against all odds ... lmao ... old hookers are only good for shark bait and anchors IMO!

I like all but one of Mr River's selections (which IMO is politically motivated). Given that there were 'Powerful Others' involved in the selection process I dare say that he was not given full discretion over the selection of the team as a whole. Nevertheless this is a solid team!

A name to watch out for is Junior Tatola! As the younger members of this forum would say, "HEEZA GUN"! Comes from a great gene pool; has 5000 or so brothers ... lmao ... who all play (or have played) reprersentative rugby and/or league. Tatola had a fine HMC season with the Balmain Tigers this year which was impressive considering he was only an U/15. Was very hard to contain! Lets hope rugby can keep this one!

Regards,
Newbie.

R

rugbyj

I like all but one of Mr River's selections (which IMO is politically motivated)
who is this?

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Watch for Angus Chrichton.

It syas Mosman there, but he was playing at Easts until the Mosman coach picked him up this year.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Ha, I played for Easts grade .... Angus' dad played a few games for Randwick before returning to his dad's farm in Young...

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Pretty sure thats the NSW team
1. Tierney Glasson
2. Sam Cater
3. Jordan Lotoaniu
4. Hugh Summerhayes
5. Angus Crichton
6. Nick Burkett (c)
7. Tobias Rudolf
8. Jum Woodhill
9. Harry Emery (vc)
10. Ben Crerar
11. Thomas Molloy
12. Bill Freeman
13. Milad Ferris
14. Mal Ravarava
15. James Kane
16. Evan Pritchard
17. Marcus Cutler
18. Conor Menzies
19. James Lough
20. Angus Gutteridge
21. Jonte Kaplan
22. William Nicholson
23. Jack Conen

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I saw Harry play against Joeys and if his the best half in the state, Joeys 9 Matt Rodgers is a very close second

rugbysik

Stan Wickham (3)
Watch for Angus Chrichton.

It syas Mosman there, but he was playing at Easts until the Mosman coach picked him up this year.

No Jake. He decided to go to Mosman because most of his friends where their and it was a much better opportunity for him. You really think East (Not having any link to a rep side would help) and Scots has no link to NSW U/15s.

Status
Not open for further replies.