• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW U/16 Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

whats goin on

money is on the joeys 9 for 16 As matt rodgers a valued member of the amazining 2012 premiership team he will now attempt to play for his country in his best and perffered sport.

Rugby Mum

Watty Friend (18)
No Country boys!!!Johnnie Walker came from NSW Country 2010-2011.
There are 2 more NSW Country boys not mentioned anywhere that were both in the Under 16's NSW Junior Watah's Team last Year!!!!
Callum Styles Fly Half Country NSW for the past 3 years ,Under 16's NSWCCC.
Jakob Sedgman ARU/JGS, NSW Under 16's 2011, NSW Country for past three Years, NSW Country 2012, NSWCCC Under 16's 2012 very mobile fit Prop-loosehead and tight head and Number 8.
PS Look out for Sione Afu also a lad from NSW Country, Joey Fittock NSW Country 2011-2012, CHS Under 16;s 2012. Just to throw a few more in the ring

Rugby Mum

Watty Friend (18)
Are there no boys on the radar for selection from Sydney junior village clubs?
Are there no nsw country boys (village club or school) capable of gaining a place?

Are there any of these boys above playing for School AND village club?

Is the loophole still available for a pathway to the NSW team via either NSW Schools OR NSW Juniors for village club playing GPS/ISA/CHS/CCC boys.

No Country boys!!!
Johnnie Walker came from NSW Country 2010-2011 ARU/JGS Under 15's NSW Waratah Team Number 8
There are 2 more NSW Country boys not mentioned anywhere here that were both in the Under 16's NSW Junior Waratah's Team last Year:
Callum Styles Fly Half Country NSW for the past 3 years ,Under 16's NSWCCC.
Jakob Sedgman ARU/JGS, NSW Under 15's 2011, NSW Country for past three Years, NSW Country 2012, NSWCCC Under 16's 2012 very mobile fit Prop-loosehead and tight head and Number 8.
PS Look out for Sione Afu, winger NSW Warath Team Under 15’s also a lad from NSW Country, Joey Fittock NSW Junior Waratah Under 15 Team NSW Country 2011-2012, ARU/JGS, CHS Under 16;s 2012. Just to throw a few more in the ring

ewb4l

Frank Row (1)
1. Tierney Glasson (Joeys)
2. Hosea Vaka'uta (View)
3. Jack Bowditch (View)
4. Jum Woodhill (Shore)
5 Johnnie Walker (Augstines)
6. Nic Burkett (Barker)
7. Menzies (View)
8. Angus Crichton (Scots)
9. Harry Emery/Matt Rodgers (Shore/Joeys)
10. Jack Clancy/Dave Smeardon (Shore/Barker)
11. Tim McCutcheon (Joeys)
12. Bill Freeman (View)
13. Rory Vevres (Aloys)
14. ?
15. James Kane (Kings)​

Rugby Mum

Watty Friend (18)
There is a whisper that a couple of very talented young (16 yrs ) have been looked highly upon for the opens teams.

Rugby Mum

Watty Friend (18)
1. Tierney Glasson (Joeys)​
2. Hosea Vaka'uta (View)​
3. Jack Bowditch (View)​
4. Jum Woodhill (Shore)​
5 Johnnie Walker (Augstines)​
6. Nic Burkett (Barker)​
7. Menzies (View)​
8. Angus Crichton (Scots)​
9. Harry Emery/Matt Rodgers (Shore/Joeys)​
10. Jack Clancy/Dave Smeardon (Shore/Barker)​
11. Tim McCutcheon (Joeys)​
12. Bill Freeman (View)​
13. Rory Vevres (Aloys)​
14. ?​
15. James Kane (Kings)​

Rugby Mum

Watty Friend (18)
Have u seen any of the talent outside Sydney Schools.? This is supposed to be a NSW side covering all of NSW. Joey Fittock CHS 2012 Nswjru 2011, plays 14. Callum Styles exceptional 10 NSWJRU 2011 NSWCJRU 2012-2010 NSWCCC 2012. Sounds like there may be some surprises if assumed all boys will be from Sydney..

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Two country boys, Johnnie Walker and Jono Burke, are now in the 1s at Augstines and Kings respectively. Heard alot about Fittock and Styles but have not seen them play yet but all 4 could easily find themselves in the NSW team. A majority of the boys ive picked in my team are eligible to play in both the NSW Schools and Club team, will be interesting to see where they end up.

F

fernando

1. Tierney Glasson (Joeys)​
2. Hosea Vaka'uta (View)​
3. Jack Bowditch (View)​
4. Jum Woodhill (Shore)​
5 Johnnie Walker (Augstines)​
6. Nic Burkett (Barker)​
7. Menzies (View)​
8. Angus Crichton (Scots)​
9. Harry Emery/Matt Rodgers (Shore/Joeys)​
10. Jack Clancy/Dave Smeardon (Shore/Barker)​
11. Tim McCutcheon (Joeys)​
12. Bill Freeman (View)​
13. Rory Vevres (Aloys)​
14. ?​
15. James Kane (Kings)​
i think that jack robbins from joeys will take the 14 jersey

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
i think that jack robbins from joeys will take the 14 jersey

Robbins is a first choice 10 or 12, dont know why he'd be playing wing. Doubt well see him playing at all this year though after suffering a major groin injury, could be a shot next year though.

F

fernando

Robbins is a first choice 10 or 12, dont know why he'd be playing wing. Doubt well see him playing at all this year though after suffering a major groin injury, could be a shot next year though.
thats a shame first i've heard of the injury hopefully he will be back soon... real talent

Fairpoint

Stan Wickham (3)
my moneys on Chrichton to have his 8 jersey waiting, strong player who dominates physically and rarely tires out on the pitch. Saw him play at state champs last weekend and was astonished at his speed and figure throughout the game

Rugby Mum

Watty Friend (18)
Jakob Sedgman made it to NSWJRU Under 15's over Bowditch last year - also JGS this year and NSWCJRU last 3 years.Versatile player can play both loose and tight effectively with superior strength and very mobile. Size can be deceiving.

10to12

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Bowditch has been injured all year and is only back in the next few weeks.I suggest we leave him out of the list

Bill McLean (32)
In an earlier post I made reference to a young lad called JORDAN LOTOANIU from CHS.

At the SC last weekend the kid played exceptionally well and finds himself in the traditionally strong U/16 MWZ team.

It is my bold prediction that this lad will find his way into one of the NSW teams for the U/16 National Championship this year (hereinafter 'NC').

Rugby Mum

Watty Friend (18)
In an earlier post I made reference to a young lad called JORDAN LOTOANIU from CHS.

At the SC last weekend the kid played exceptionally well and finds himself in the traditionally strong U/16 MWZ team.

It is my bold prediction that this lad will find his way into one of the NSW teams for the U/16 National Championship this year (hereinafter 'NC').
But which Team??? Sydney City or Schools???? Either way he will be in one. He was pulled in last year when Tierney was injured, not originally named in NSW Under 15's Strong player with a lot of size , but not too mobile. Seemed fitter on the weekend when I watched game Eastwood v Manly. Impact player still comes to mind.

Bill McLean (32)
... ... ... He was pulled in last year when Tierney was injured, not originally named in NSW Under 15's Strong player with a lot of size , but not too mobile. Seemed fitter on the weekend when I watched game Eastwood v Manly.

That's correct Mum! He had a big pre-season when he was in the Bulldogs HMC team this year and he has maintained this fitness IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.