• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW V QLD hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hi-jinks

Deadset Pauline Hanson voters, it's NSW by 87.
We used to love the contest, but now all we get from you rednecks is an opposed training run.
Try and make a game of it. I will be there, I would like to see QLD try and keep pace for at least 10 minutes.
Deadset. It will be an epic touch up.

BTW, anyone from QLD is related to Pauline Hanson.

Mark McLinden, deadset, this bloke will be the next Paul Kahl, or even worse, the next Matt Pini.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Aren't New South Welshmen allowed to write a sentence without the word 'deadset' in it anymore? I guess it is probably an improvement on the general vocabulary standard down there.

Is there any credence to the rumours that the Tahs want to get Wilkinson as their marquee import so that they don't have to bother with those boring things called tries?

F

formeropenside

*shrug*

Yes, I hate NSW, and the favouritism the ARU shows them.

T

TOCC

i hear the NSW Police are on standby to quell any more race riots, NSW fans are going to go nuts at the QLD Polynesian magic which embarrasses NSW backs.

Actually just heard there are two other race riots planned that weekend as well, Redfern and Cronulla have already started sending the sms's about.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
formeropenside said:
*shrug*

Mate, in recent years we've had QLD coaches, captains, admins, had half the team picked from QLD, and still the QLDers are convinced that everyone's against them.

Only a QLDer would blame NSW for losing all their academy to the Force. And I don't think it was a NSWman whose Board replaced the coach with the Chairman, or hired Eddie Jones, etc etc. We even tried to move half the ARU to Ballymore until a QLDer (Rudd) stopped it.

Deadset, get over it.

F

formeropenside

Scarfman said:
formeropenside said:
*shrug*

Mate, in recent years we've had QLD coaches, captains, admins, had half the team picked from QLD, and still the QLDers are convinced that everyone's against them.

Only a QLDer would blame NSW for losing all their academy to the Force. And I don't think it was a NSWman whose Board replaced the coach with the Chairman, or hired Eddie Jones, etc etc. We even tried to move half the ARU to Ballymore until a QLDer (Rudd) stopped it.

Deadset, get over it.

Don't start me on politicians. I bet Rudd is a soccer fan - or maybe AFL - if he follows sport at all.

H

hi-jinks

Scotty said:
Aren't New South Welshmen allowed to write a sentence without the word 'deadset' in it anymore? I guess it is probably an improvement on the general vocabulary standard down there.

Is there any credence to the rumours that the Tahs want to get Wilkinson as their marquee import so that they don't have to bother with those boring things called tries?

Turn that right up !!
QLD had the best attacking centres in the world in Horan and Little and that niff nuff Conolley tells Kahl to play 10 man rugby!!

Deadset, you rednecks would love Wilkinson, then you relive your Super 10 success.

NSW by plenty.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
please name the last test quality flyhalf the Waratahs have produced.

the most important player in the team, surely a team with such pedigree as the Tahs have produced a super star or two there sometime in the last 20 years. I look forward to some responses.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Scarfman said:

Deadset, get over it.

Unfortunately the QRU weren't silly enough to run themselves into a huge debt, resulting in a need for the ARU to take over the board and spend years fighting the old blazers to get it back on track. Once it would have been back on track, wonder if the QRU would have been snobbish and arrogant enough to immediately vote all ARU reps off the board at the first opportunity they were allowed. :fishing

H

hi-jinks

Noddy said:

the most important player in the team, surely a team with such pedigree as the Tahs have produced a super star or two there sometime in the last 20 years. I look forward to some responses.

Jim Allen > Paul Kahl
David Knox > Paul Kahl
Tim Wallace > Paul Kahl
Scott Bowen > Paul Kahl
Christian Warner > Paul Kahl
Manuel Edmonds > Paul Kahl
Shaun Berne > Paul Kahl
Kurtley Beale > Quade Cooper (who is a Kiwi anyway, so don't give us that home grown dribble)
Nathan Spooner - thats right, he couldn't get above Wallace or Bowen, so he took the soft option and went to QLD.
Deadset, since Lynagh, you blokes are the ones with no 10's.
Knox, Wallace, Bowen were all Wallabies. The rest of the NSW no 10's eneded up in the UK. Manny Edmunds twice won the MVP in the French 1st division.

I am sure I missed a few, but it looks like a decent list of talent up against the QLD stars like Kahl and Tyron Mandrusiac. :lmao:

F

formeropenside

hi-jinks said:
Noddy said:

Jim Allen > Paul Kahl
David Knox > Paul Kahl
Tim Wallace > Paul Kahl
Scott Bowen > Paul Kahl
Shaun Berne > Paul Kahl
Kurtley Beale > Quade Cooper (who is a Kiwi anyway, so don't give us that home grown dribble)
Nathan Spooner - thats right, he couldn't get above Wallace or Bowen, so he took the soft option and went to QLD.
Knox, Wallace, Bowen were all Wallabies. The rest of the NSW no 10's eneded up in the UK. Manny Edmunds twice won the MVP in the French 1st division.

I am sure I missed a few, but it looks like a decent list of talent up against the QLD stars like Kahl and Tyron Mandrusiac. :lmao:

How many of those guys were in teams that actually beat Qld again?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
hi-jinks said:
Noddy said:

Jim Allen > Paul Kahl
David Knox > Paul Kahl
Tim Wallace > Paul Kahl
Scott Bowen > Paul Kahl
Shaun Berne > Paul Kahl

so the answer is no, you couldn't find any? Funny that you have to refer to a one test player in Kahl. It would be like us saying we produce better scrumhalves because Slattery, Atkinson, Smith, Johnstonne, Raulini, Moncreif, Berry and Wakley are all better than Anthony Ekert.

Meanwhile the likes of Lynagh, Flatley, Drahm, Cooper, Barnes, Daruda, Horan, Huxley and Spooner ran absolute rings around their opposite number in the sky blue with the little red corsage on their breast.

F

formeropenside

Noddy, to be fair, Barnes and Cooper have not done that yet. Wait a few days.

H

hi-jinks

Barnes and Cooper - products of years of input from the QRL. :lmao: Better add Braid to that :lmao:
How embarrassing - a Kiwi in your team. :lmao:
Who are the Reds coaches again? one of them shares the name of a NSW hooker.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
hi-jinks said:
Who are the Reds coaches again? one of them shares the name of a NSW hooker.

You guys still missing Les Kiss? I used to love watching him playing State of Origin.....for QLD!

H

hi-jinks

It's good to see that Joeys boy Laurie Weeks getting some game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.