• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW V QLD hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

formeropenside

hi-jinks said:
It's good to see that Joeys boy Laurie Weeks getting some game time.

Well, NSW didn't want him. Its not like we poached him out of school. NSW have Tilse, and went to all the trouble of bringing Kepu back from NZ, so he saw the light.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I can't believe it's only Tuesday.

Where's Lindommer? I've only got jinks and his shovel to help me. I'm getting hammered.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Check out this comedy gold from the Colo:

hi-jinks said:
Deadset, a Kiwi in your team, that will do me. A bloody stinkin Kiwi.

some other rugged individualist said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but Sekope Kepu has represented New Zealand at U17, 19 and 21 level.
"Deadset, a Kiwi in your team, that will do me. A bloody stinkin Kiwi."

Christ jinks, it's the biggest week of the year and you're lobbing them underarm. Pull focus, son.

H

hi-jinks

I have to admit, the bloody stinkin kiwi in an aussie side has been a good asset to use this year for the annual sledge a thon.

PS, good to see Pauline Hanson has hardened up this year. She was inspiring on TV last night. Maybe some of the Reds fans could give some donations to her (again).

T

TOCC

hi-jinks said:
Barnes and Cooper - products of years of input from the QRL. :lmao: Better add Braid to that :lmao:
How embarrassing - a Kiwi in your team. :lmao:
Who are the Reds coaches again? one of them shares the name of a NSW hooker.

how embarrasing, someone seems to have forgotten the likes of Dean Mumm, yes thats right, born in NZ

F

formeropenside

TOCC said:
hi-jinks said:
Barnes and Cooper - products of years of input from the QRL. :lmao: Better add Braid to that :lmao:
How embarrassing - a Kiwi in your team. :lmao:
Who are the Reds coaches again? one of them shares the name of a NSW hooker.

how embarrasing, someone seems to have forgotten the likes of Dean Mumm, yes thats right, born in NZ

and travelling on the Wallaby tour on a Kiwi passport

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Scotty said:
Aren't New South Welshmen allowed to write a sentence without the word 'deadset' in it anymore? I guess it is probably an improvement on the general vocabulary standard down there.

Is there any credence to the rumours that the Tahs want to get Wilkinson as their marquee import so that they don't have to bother with those boring things called tries?
Have you been reading Quade Coopers literary efforts?
Feel free to download any of the 9 tries we've scored in three weeks...

F

formeropenside

Moses said:
Scotty said:
Aren't New South Welshmen allowed to write a sentence without the word 'deadset' in it anymore? I guess it is probably an improvement on the general vocabulary standard down there.

Is there any credence to the rumours that the Tahs want to get Wilkinson as their marquee import so that they don't have to bother with those boring things called tries?

Yeah, Qld have scored 9 tries too (10 if you ignore that stupid touchie). They are on the internets too, apparently. I hope you didn't spend time you should have been updating the Underbelly site putting that together.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Rugby Rat said:
Qld by 20. Backs too speedy.
I read a while ago (2 yrs maybe) that Horne was the 2nd quickest in oz, after Brett Stapleton. He might have beefed up a bit since but still looks pretty quick. As does Lachie Turner.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Moses said:

Sorry to digress from the annual hate fest for a second, but sad to see you get banned from TWF. That forum is always funny to read - most of the posters there have less understanding of rugby than a typical 5 year old Victorian.

Back on topic.

You New South Welshman smell like poop.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Cheers Ash, I've taken my 365 day ban to heart... probably deserved it for saying
Dick Brown out, Pussey in

The puns are endless

I didn't even get a chance to post this:
attachment.php

but you're right, this can wait till Week 11 when they line up to not beat the Tahs for a 4th straight time.. unlike New Texas who are lining up to lose a 5th straight time.

Is Sir Joh still kicking around up there?

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
formeropenside said:
hi-jinks said:
It's good to see that Joeys boy Laurie Weeks getting some game time.

Well, NSW didn't want him. Its not like we poached him out of school. NSW have Tilse, and went to all the trouble of bringing Kepu back from NZ, so he saw the light.

Let's look at your logic:

If Weeks is a banjo man, Latham is true blue Tah.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
formeropenside said:
Moses said:
Scotty said:

Yeah, Qld have scored 9 tries too (10 if you ignore that stupid touchie). They are on the internets too, apparently. I hope you didn't spend time you should have been updating the Underbelly site putting that together.
Considering we've scored the same number of tries, why would we be looking for Wilko as a 10? I reckon this "boring rugby" call is one made by teams who don't have a decent scrum, for me there's not much better than winning a tight head.

Though I have to admit that Queensland have been entertaining, I haven't seen that many forward passes and knock on's since a mate dragged me to a Swannies game.

And what's with Kuwaaade jump round like a kangaroo? actually Kurtley vs Kuwaaade will be a good matchup next week, I'm looking forward to this

18,500 hits on Underbelly, alright for 2 weeks!

F

formeropenside

Moses said:
formeropenside said:
Moses said:
Scotty said:

Considering we've scored the same number of tries, why would we be looking for Wilko as a 10? I reckon this "boring rugby" call is one made by teams who don't have a decent scrum, for me there's not much better than winning a tight head.

Though I have to admit that Queensland have been entertaining, I haven't seen that many forward passes and knock on's since a mate dragged me to a Swannies game.

And what's with Kuwaaade jump round like a kangaroo? actually Kurtley vs Kuwaaade will be a good matchup next week, I'm looking forward to this

18,500 hits on Underbelly, alright for 2 weeks!

Its this week. Friday, in fact.

This is like putting a shotgun in a fishbowl.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
It'll be next week before they show it in Queensland, don't want to confuse the cows or the One Nation voters

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Moses said:

He's kicking around with Bob Askin now. Bringing up state government corruption is a closely run contest between both states.

How about state government incompetence? NSW have had the wood on Qld in that department for the last 15 years.

Just wondering if jinks is so bitter from sitting on the bench through loss after loss to Queensland...

Grandmaster Flash

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I hate myself.

I was born and grew up in Syd, partly schooled in Briso, have a NSW-born dad and a Queenslander mum, have a Reds jersey (which I bought) and a Tahs zip up jumper and training shirt (freebies).

I think I'm going for the Reds this game.

H

hi-jinks

Deadset, you banjo players are crooks. If it ain't Sir Jo, or Pauline,then it's that other crook Russ Hinze.
What about Hinze offspring, she is deadset rooting a 90yr old bloke just for cash! All QLD pollies are crooks.

Did I also mention that QLD have a dirty stinkin Kiwi in their team?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Ash said:
Moses said:

He's kicking around with Bob Askin now. Bringing up state government corruption is a closely run contest between both states.

How about state government incompetence? NSW have had the wood on Qld in that department for the last 15 years.

Just wondering if jinks is so bitter from sitting on the bench through loss after loss to Queensland...
Indeed, you've been putting our GST revenue to good use, definately have the edge on redneck redhead politicians though.

Grandmaster Flash said:
I'm going for the Reds this game.
Grandmaster Flash said:
I hate myself ...
That's ok, if you're a Reds fan then I hate you too... for this weekend at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom