• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NZ Domestic Rugby Competitions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Women's Sevens POTY:
image.jpeg

Sarah Goss - another minor surprise for mine, thought Portia Woodman but surely she gets the XV's POTY?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Maori POTY:

Dane Coles - Ngati Porou (East Coast North Island but a 'nua boy from way back. Go the MIGHTY 'nua !!!)

Photographer clearly got lost making his way back from the buffet..........

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Photographer back on deck:

EDIT: or maybe not, looks suspiciously like the one of Coles arriving ~3 hours ago.......

image.jpeg

Nu-a! Nu-a! Nu-a!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Women's POTY:

Selica Winiata (Manawatu), Woodman not even nominated so maybe the criteria are a bit broader than I thought. No problem with Winista getting it, tho. She's tiny but got a huge heart.

image.jpeg

Wrong year & possibly wrong award but when the official photographer goes awol one must improvise :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 155

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Dane Coles with the Tom French Cup:
image.jpeg

Pretty sure the previous recipients include a rather more famous Waiopehu Oldboy than I'll ever be.....

EDIT: double winner in fact, 2002 & 2003.
image.jpeg

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Guess who got Coach of the Year?

Guess who got Team of the Year?

Overall POTY up next & last, can't see it being any less of a foregone conclusion than the last two, quite the night for the bro.s Barrett.
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.