• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

PDV , photoshop and quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Sardyntjie said:
PaarlBok said:
this man has it all I tell you.

and you try to tell me I am the same? :nta: Well Slaapstad not to far from Paarl and I have your number. :angryfire:

:eek:

:lmao:

only regarding your quotes PB..............hey , I moved , so its not that easy to trace me .
And the cell phone reception in Parklands is so crap that you wouldnt be able to trace me to Parklands anyway.
And the fact that all the streets link to Ringwood road will also make it difficult to establish where on that road I live.
So unless you could guess that my street adress is number 1 I guess Im pretty safe.

8)
Easy to katrol you in Boet. Just promise you some Losie tickets to Newlands and you'll be there. :thumb Specially now that you on Nes Diens. ;D

R

RugbyGal

naza said:
Kamp%20Staaldraad%20rugby%201.png

"Its alright guys, if it gets too cold, I'll part the sea".

:lmao: Brilliant!

Ja ek weet PB!

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
PaarlBok said:
Sardyntjie said:
SSex , lies and video tapes...

this man has it all I tell you.
and you try to tell me I am the same? :nta: Well Slaapstad not to far from Paarl and I have your number. :angryfire:

You're only annoyed because you Paarliete refuse to call them "video tapes" and insist on "bioskope"... ;)

anyway I think he should just walk away from this job because he only try to explain his expansive gameplain to the miss and maybe her name was Suzie and she end at the wrong end of the choke this time around.
:eek: Oom! Sies, man!

Anyway, it's all a misunderstanding. PdV just started off a sentence as about fifty percent of the 'Kaans speaking population always does with the word, "Naaaaiiii*..." and just got taken up wrongly on it... ;)

Hayibo, however, has triumphed once again! http://hayibo.co.za/articles/view/859
The poll is brilliant - "chimp wranglers" :lmao: :thumb

*For those of who don't know Kitchen Dutch, "naai" means "f*ck" as in the activity. For Virgil, in his efforts in the taal, the word, "skaapnaai" may be of interest. ;)

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Thomond78 said:
You're only annoyed because you Paarliete refuse to call them "video tapes" and insist on "bioskope"... ;)

:eek: Oom! Sies, man!

Anyway, it's all a misunderstanding. PdV just started off a sentence as about fifty percent of the 'Kaans speaking population always does with the word, "Naaaaiiii*..." and just got taken up wrongly on it... ;)

Hayibo, however, has triumphed once again! http://hayibo.co.za/articles/view/859
The poll is brilliant - "chimp wranglers" :lmao: :thumb

*For those of who don't know Kitchen Dutch, "naai" means "f*ck" as in the activity. For Virgil, in his efforts in the taal, the word, "skaapnaai" may be of interest. ;)
You know Thomo, myself think your a top class Boere Ier. After metting you there is no way I can describe you otherwise and this thread is pure gold. Luckily we are on TYS and this give us the perfect oppertunity to describe everything just as it is and not have to look over the shoulder being banned for two weeks being racist when you just try and tell the story as it is.

OK let me try and explain the NAAI one a bit better so everyone is on the same length here. Afrikaans or SA have this unique caracter I think that you have specific words using for different meanings in different class of society.

The first meaning of the word is for using it as a swear word and comes from my roots , Namakwaland. You usually tell that to your best friends. They'll understand it quite well when telling them"Loop naai". Cant use this in the higher society or when you have some Saffers around you who you dont know or shout it out in a public place. You may end up on the backside of your arse.

The second one is the real meaning of Naai. That is sewing with a sewing machine. Get the picture and I think the Boere took the picture of the sewing machine naai to the first one above. Myself grew up in a family of 8 kids and I can promise you every single households mother or "ma" in afrikaans had one of them. Clothing buy was to expensive and big families have no other option of making their own clothing. Now myself erf inherent? my ma's one and my Mrs luckily also love making clothing so the first thing I bought her after our marriage was a locker. Think it was the best buy I ever did because my kids have the nicest little overalls "baby grows", sweaters "sweetpakke" made by her and I save that machine prize within a year. I still got that machine and my daughter for some reason is the art type and her one subject is what we called "Naaldwerk", have no idea what you call it in english. So she also keep on with the sewing habit and have to make for practical many things on them. Obvious she like it and the Mrs sort of help her a lot and when my mother in law visit they got busy on the machine. Thats when I told the girl to be pascient because when ma & ouma start naaiing they'll never stop till the job is done. She obvious enjoy that one.

Lastly and this one is more on topic the meaning in our coloured community, where Snor comes from for the word is plain "No". So to combine the meaning a bit I always think that MBeki can use this "leuse" for the country what we had in the old SA "Eendrag maak Mag" meaning you get power working together. In english the new one should mean make love, not war or in Snors taal "Naai man, moetie baklei nie"

Sorry if I bore you lot with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.