• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

PowerBands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Fucken frangipani stickers. I reckon every car with those should be crushed into a cube.

Anyway, what are the chances that Nick the Aussie wears a PowerBand? (That ought to lure him out of hiding).

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Frangipani stickers, southern cross tattoos, toe ring tattoos, tramp stamps, wearing the Australian flag as a cape, purple and green two tone sparkly metallic car paint, free spinning chrome hubcaps, premix drinks of all varieties, magnetic zen necklaces, stupid appliances like chocolate fountains and ab-masters, green and gold sombreros, iPhone apps that make stupid light saber type noises, those Adidas pants with the press stud buttons all the way up the side, flavourless low-carb beer, $1,000,000 project homes with ridiculous rendered columns, "Masterchef" branded cookware, The Footy Show, Sunrise, $300 crystal healing sessions, a huge range of super expensive cosmetics, and now these. Today's cashed up morons certainly enjoy an unprecedented variety of crap to waste their money on.

A thousand times yes. Quality.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I noticed none of the personal trainers at the gym yesterday were sporting them, where they had been a common sight a week ago!
Now I wonder what they'll all do with the faux-tribal tattoo in a few years when they realise that just makes them look like a twat?
To revive an oldy, but a goody...does Chuck Norris wear a power band? Chuck wears his enemies as power bands! End of debate.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I'm going to take this opportunity to promote a quality replacement for Powerbalance Power Bands that do everything that they promise.

Placebo Bands by Skeptic Bros
PB_Bands.jpg

They cost a whole $2 plus p&h.
Sadly only clear ones left.

Status
Not open for further replies.