• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pumas vs Wallabies - Sunday 9th October @ Twickenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latts1992

Herbert Moran (7)
I wonder what the crowd number is. Looking at the stadium I'd say they'd be lucky to get 30k. Theyd have hoped for a bigger crowd there surely.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I'm genuinely confused by that criticism. Where was the part where he should have passed and didn't? He's been charged with busting the line and he's been doing a great job of that. I was sure it was his quick hands that helped release DHP down the right as well.

How many times has he killed the ball movement or tucked it when he should have given?
I don't want to be seen criticising him too much because he's among the first picked and I rate him highly. Especially now that he's got a double!

There was one time where he went to pass inside to hodge and it missed and then another time close to the line when he offloaded to an Argentinian.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Fair enough - I'm not looking for a slanging match either - but I think he has demonstrated in super rugby his offloading is generally good and his base distribution skills aren't too bad either.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Fair enough - I'm not looking for a slanging match either - but I think he has demonstrated in super rugby his offloading is generally good and his base distribution skills aren't too bad either.
Yeah, and it's not like our other distributors in the channel have been perfect either so maybe I'm being a bit unfair.

Reactions: TSR

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
I think he tackles around the chest to try and win the collision and stop the offload. Your'e right though Quade has been carded and penalised for high tackles too many times for his tackling style to not be addressed

Status
Not open for further replies.