• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QF2 2012 - Crusaders vs Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
How the worm has turned. The All Blacks do the exact same thing and that's fine, but now the Crusaders do it to their provincial mates and it's a blight on the game. Hypocrites.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Crusaders v Bulls, Christchurch - 09:35
Crusaders:

15 Israel Dagg, 14 Adam Whitelock, 13 Robbie Fruean, 12 Ryan Crotty, 11 Zac Guildford, 10 Dan Carter, 9 Andy Ellis, 8 Richie McCaw (captain), 7 Matt Todd, 6 George Whitelock, 5 Samuel Whitelock, 4 Luke Romano, 3 Owen Franks, 2 Corey Flynn, 1 Wyatt Crockett

Substitutes: 16 Quentin MacDonald, 17 Ben Franks, 18 Tom Donnelly, 19 Luke Whitelock, 20 Willi Heinz, 21 Tom Taylor, 22 Sean Maitland

Bulls:
15 Zane Kirchner, 14 Akona Ndungane, 13 JJ Engelbrecht, 12 Wynand Olivier, 11 Bjorn Basson, 10 Morne Steyn, 9 Francois Hougaard, 8 Pierre Spies (captain), 7 Dewald Potgieter, 6 Jacques Potgieter, 5 Juandre Kruger, 4 Flip van der Merwe, 3 Werner Kruger, 2 Chiliboy Ralepelle, 1 Dean Greyling
Substitutes: 16 Willie Wepener, 17 Frik Kirsten, 18 Wilhelm Steenkamp, 19 Deon Stegmann, 20 Jano Vermaak, 21 Louis Fouche, 22 Francois Venter

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Great defence by the Bulls keeping them in this one, but they need to get something on the board.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Bulls aren't offering much at the moment. Could get nasty if they don't improve.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah and he just added to it by being suckered by Carter and leaving a gaping hole for Guildford to score.

13 to 0. It's been all Saders so for. Bulls have just been getting everything so wrong.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
How the worm has turned. The All Blacks do the exact same thing and that's fine, but now the Crusaders do it to their provincial mates and it's a blight on the game. Hypocrites.

The article is not written by Chris Rattue, it is written by a Pom - Mark Reason.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
16-0 starting to look like a winning lead. Feel the Bulls need to score something before half time to give themselves something to cling to.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
The article is not written by Chris Rattue, it is written by a Pom - Mark Reason.

A Pom! I knew it! Now I know to disregard anything in that article - I kid Pommies ;)

Brilliant work by Whitelock there, in particular not going into touch. I don't care if the Bulls aren't doing much right - I'll be nervous about this whole game till FT.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
16-3 Bulls still have a chance in this one. But they'll need to score early in the 2nd half and not let the Crusaders extend the lead.

Saders have been good on attack but their defence of the Bulls maul has impressed me most.

Steyn played the last 5 minutes of the half much better, hopefully he comes out firing in the 2nd half and makes a game of it for us neutrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.