• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Ctry v Rams — Thurs 18th Sept — @ Ballymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Is Taulagi an enigmatic type player like a young Quade Cooper, or just straight up shit, surely he displayed something to warrant a contract.
He tore up in Premier Grade two seasons ago, and really showed a lot of ball running talent.

But ever since, he's just been found out. Some players make that step up, but so far he just has been so ooor.

I was a big backer of him intiailly, but I've lost all support, because so many of the things he does is just plain stupid.

T

TOCC

my internet connection is shit, I'm about to give up on trying to stream this game.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Can someone give a bit more insight to the yellows? I'm not watching the game

Both back on deck now

Taulagi. Taking the man out contesting in the air and JJ not going for the ball.

FTA I think was a red zone infringement on his own tryline, not rolling away. Vola x 2 had nearly scored

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
A Finger is back from his stint on the naughty boys chair, and the Rams don't get any more points. Not good for them.

Having typed the above. At 15 players each, the Rams get meat out wide. VolvoVolvo misses the conversion of Chisholm's try. Cue @Dave Beat :).

Siren goes for Oranges. Rams 13 - Country 8.

Wheatman

Chris McKivat (8)
Not sure what to make of this game. QC (Quade Cooper) set piece is scrappy which is disappointing. Thought Ant's yc was harsh. Rams looking more dangerous. Boy I wish we had Placid not JJT.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Might be another YC

Yep. Rams #6 Perrett in the bin for collapsing the driving maul near the line

Was it him or Alcock?

Status
Not open for further replies.