• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSide

Sydney Middleton (9)
So BSHS play for outright premiers next week? And if they lose they will share it with TSS and either GT or NC? Is that right???

What a finish from BSHS, absolutely edge of the seat stuff.

Red Black

Larry Dwyer (12)
Wow. Truly amazing. I can't believe 4 non-presbyterian schools are still in the running for the premiership at the end of round 8. You just never know whats going to happen in GPS rugby :')

Digby2016

Ward Prentice (10)
Thankyou Mr Lucas for showing BBC how to use the wind to kick and put pressure on opposition.At 27-17 the match was there for bbc but if you cant find touch and cant win your own lineouts then you cannot expect to win.
Exciting rugby by bith teams. Lucas and Eddie were standouts.

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
I think the only scenarios left in Rd 9 are:

1. State High beat Southport = solo BSHS Premiership

2. Southport beat BSHS = three way shared between State High, Southport and the winner of Nudgee/Terrace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gungenia

Billy Sheehan (19)
Couple of upsets out at BBC today. GT won 12A by 2 handing BBC their first ever loss and BBC won the 16As. the blowout in 14As was also a surprise.
BBC won 11a,14A,15A,16A and 2nds.
Congrats both teams in firsts for great game of exciting rugby.oh what might have been if Ikatu was playing against Eddie.
lucas - great feet.

Webbodactyl

Stan Wickham (3)
I think the only scenarios left in Rd 9 are:

1. State High beat Southport = solo BSHS Premiership

2. Southport beat BSHS = three way shared between State High, Southport and the winner of Nudgee/Terrace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't rule out a draw just yet in either game

DarkSide

Sydney Middleton (9)
Couple of upsets out at BBC today. GT won 12A by 2 handing BBC their first ever loss and BBC won the 16As. the blowout in 14As was also a surprise.
BBC won 11a,14A,15A,16A and 2nds.
Congrats both teams in firsts for great game of exciting rugby.oh what might have been if Ikatu was playing against Eddie.
lucas - great feet.

Made a phone call when I saw the 14A score, GT missed their 10 is seems and played a prop at centre! I'm told it was a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.