• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2019

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
Thanks mate. TSS v NC was a high point but there's more to come. O'Callaghan Cup AND Battle of the Colours in back to back weeks on the commentary stream. An epic start to the season.

Re: The Courier-Mail, my understanding is that every article on the site is paywalled unless the story is in public interest. Everything else is subscriber-only.

The workaround for the folks only interested in the GPS coverage is nothing stops you from taking the $1-per-week deal for the first three months (ie the GPS season) and then cancelling with no lock in contract - but nobody heard that from me

I'd say buy a subscription and keep it to support good local journalism! Loving the yarns

fairplay

Johnnie Wallace (23)
A shame that the Ipswich-BGS game won't be streamed this weekend. Given a choice I think most people would prefer that than Downlands vs TGS. Still, love your work Doubletake !

P

Patriot

NC 14A dominated BSHS, they look the goods in this age group.
State highs big leaguee imports really struggle hitting breakdowns.

theantipop

Frank Row (1)
Far out the Downlands - TGS game was a firecracker. Down to the last minute, great win by Downlands 27-21.
They’re number 15 is electric; a super rugby team needs to contract him up before the nrl get their hands on him. Downlands’ big number 12 looks solid too, and only year 11.
Definitely worth a watch if you missed the livestream. 6-7k crowd too.

Gungenia

Billy Sheehan (19)
At GT today BBC won 14 A ,15A & 1st xv 32 -17
14 A match was very high standard.
In 1st xv at 14 nil after 5 minutes it looked like BBC would put up a big score.
I take my hat off to GT for their defence. 8 & 12 best for BBC .10 and 3 for GT.

BBC will not get near TSS or NC on that performance .

Rugby King

Sydney Middleton (9)
In 1st xv at 14 nil after 5 minutes it looked like BBC would put up a big score.
I take my hat off to GT for their defence. 8 & 12 best for BBC .10 and 3 for GT.

BBC lost penalties something like 15 to 3. The score should have been another 20 points to BBC.

KFC

Allen Oxlade (6)

Uncontested scrums in 14A’s is not a high standard. BBC need to held to account for stretching this rule.

BraveandGame

Bob Loudon (25)
Uncontested scrums in 14A’s is not a high standard. BBC need to held to account for stretching this rule.

Beat me to it the 14a game was nothing more than a joke match not rugby at all.

Two weeks in a row for BBC with no scrums very poor.