• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Premier Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

girtbysea

Ted Fahey (11)
Noticed a bit of back and forth on the sideline last week at Easts when Brothers were making subs. Heard someone say the rules have changed this year. Anyone know what the new subs rules are ?

new recruit_ brisbane

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Noticed a bit of back and forth on the sideline last week at Easts when Brothers were making subs. Heard someone say the rules have changed this year. Anyone know what the new subs rules are ?

You can't rotate props within your allocated substitutions of 8 is one big one. I know some clubs would take advantage of rolling their props on and off.

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Any team lists yet for weekends fixtures?

I hope the Reds website will keep posting match previews and team lists prior to the weekend as they did last season.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Im waiting for that programme they posted last week. Feel like that should be dropped every Thursday

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member
was fantastic. what a showpiece. field beautiful, drinks easy to get!

Panorama shot of the new stadium from last week

32816549703_d00cd4257d_b_d.jpg

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
My Easts Informant has just told me that they have lost Eli Pilz to the Waratahs that means that in the last 18 months Qld Rugby has lost Mack Mason(10), Pilz(9) & Brad Wilkin(8) to the Waratahs - why are we losing such talent?

Maybe Mr Cordingley could provide us with an answer or be the answer to this question.

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
can't vouch for Mason.... but loose forwards we have the standard abundance of; gunn korchyk, scottyoung, higgers. 9 we have back up halves in tuttle and sorovi who i think tuttle at least was u20s capt.

cant keep em all.

re Mason - Mcintyre is clearly the chosen one of that lot (greene included)

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
My Easts Informant has just told me that they have lost Eli Pilz to the Waratahs

Bold recruitment from the Tahs. I rate Pilz highly but he's only just been able to crack the Reds U20s bench this week, in his final year of eligibility.

Meanwhile they have Phipps, Gordon and Matty Lucas and Theo Strang as their squad 9s. Adding Pilz to that mix doesn't make a whole lot of sense

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Bond have been horrendous to half time. GPS 17-0 at the half including a try scored with 13 blokes on the field. Forwards having a field day.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Mason ain't the messiah. He was offered a contract at the Reds, he opted to chase a contract at the Force, then decided to stay in Brisbane but the offer was no longer there. So he went south.

Don't blame the Reds. It was Mack and his team's choice.

But like I alluded to there are many on here who have a higher opinion of him than many many others in Oz rugby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
UQ beat Souths 57-17. Lead 19-17 at halftime and trailer by as much as 17-5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Heavy

Billy Sheehan (19)
My Easts Informant has just told me that they have lost Eli Pilz to the Waratahs that means that in the last 18 months Qld Rugby has lost Mack Mason(10), Pilz(9) & Brad Wilkin(8) to the Waratahs - why are we losing such talent?

Maybe Mr Cordingley could provide us with an answer or be the answer to this question.
add Jameson Shultz and Maclean Jones to that nsw to qld list. Only so many spots though so can blame kids chasing a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.