• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Premier Rugby 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugby King

Sydney Middleton (9)
don't worry. I know who it was.

Look, it's just great that we have a place like GAGR to push our respective barrows - or family members.
Wow

I wonder if I went back through all your posts there wouldn’t be some observations we could make. I think it is very unfair of you to single out this contributor and I am surprised the “moderator hasn’t shut this comment down.

I think you show some real lack of fairness here.

This is almost bullying and I haven’t seen comments like this before.

Shame on you.

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Look at the 2018 thread - Ian Cameron had a fair crack at the Bulldog.

If you push a barrow you have to accept that people will try to lob xxxx in it.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Wow

I wonder if I went back through all your posts there wouldn’t be some observations we could make. I think it is very unfair of you to single out this contributor and I am surprised the “moderator hasn’t shut this comment down.

I think you show some real lack of fairness here.

This is almost bullying and I haven’t seen comments like this before.

Shame on you.

Go through my posts. Go for your life. This is a public forum. All my posts are public as are yourse and LetsBeReasonable. I guess I don't hide behind anonymitythough.

Rugby King

Sydney Middleton (9)
Go through my posts. Go for your life. This is a public forum. All my posts are public as are yourse and LetsBeReasonable. I guess I don't hide behind anonymitythough.
You sure do!!

Would you post that if we all knew who you are??

Of course you wouldn’t

We are all free to post but you shouldn’t target individual posts

One has to ask WHYyou targeted this person??

Seems like you have an axe to grind. Are you a family member of someone they posted on??

I am in a number of these chat rooms across competitions and have an interest in the Brisbane comp in particular but you have hit below the belt here mate.

Just admit it and move on and hope your biased and bullying comments are all pulled by the moderator.

If Letsbereaonable wants to push a family member or club person, that’s fair.

That’s all about a chat room. You could just argue the point??

Is that too much?

I don’t agree with all the comments but as a Doggies fan, am frustrated at the errors of youth.

I am certainly not going to attack though.

Do you have a personal issue with the player they are supporting.

I hate bullies and you are one!!

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
You sure do!!

Would you post that if we all knew who you are??

Of course you wouldn’t

We are all free to post but you shouldn’t target individual posts

One has to ask WHYyou targeted this person??

Seems like you have an axe to grind. Are you a family member of someone they posted on??

I am in a number of these chat rooms across competitions and have an interest in the Brisbane comp in particular but you have hit below the belt here mate.

Just admit it and move on and hope your biased and bullying comments are all pulled by the moderator.

If Letsbereaonable wants to push a family member or club person, that’s fair.

That’s all about a chat room. You could just argue the point??

Is that too much?

I don’t agree with all the comments but as a Doggies fan, am frustrated at the errors of youth.

I am certainly not going to attack though.

Do you have a personal issue with the player they are supporting.

I hate bullies and you are one!!

Anyone who has been here for more than 5 minutes knows who he is. And it is pretty easy to work out. Just saying'.

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
What is wrong is that a family member of a player writes off a fellow player to make their son look more favourable for a position. That is bullying. Tall poppy at its finest. If a poster wants to dish shit on others then they should cop what’s coming.

Rugby King

Sydney Middleton (9)
What is wrong is that a family member of a player writes off a fellow player to make their son look more favourable for a position. That is bullying. Tall poppy at its finest. If a poster wants to dish shit on others then they should be cope what’s coming.

Really??

We should all be able to post our views. From what I saw it was a reasonable discussion, some of which was echoed in a number of forums.

And as a doggies fan, a FAIR COP.

That’s not bullying, that’s making a personal view. What RugbyReg did the Call as bullying. For some reason he didn’t agree with someone making a statement that a number of people at the kennel are saying.

No need to single anyone out like that though.
I didn’t read all the posts but not sure any I read were as nasty as RugbyReg’s assault on them

Good youthful group but plenty to learn.
Anyone who has been here for more than 5 minutes knows who he is. And it is pretty easy to work out. Just saying'.
Who he is??

What does that mean hero??

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Really??

We should all be able to post our views. From what I saw it was a reasonable discussion, some of which was echoed in a number of forums.

That’s not bullying, that’s making a personal view. What RugbyReg did the Call as bullying. For some reason he didn’t agree with someone making a statement that a number of people at the kennel are saying.

I didn’t read all the posts but not sure any I read were as nasty as RugbyReg’s assault on them

Who he is??

what? What statement didn't I agree with?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Really??

Who he is??

Hero? Is that like "champ"? Or is it "chief"?
Anyway, you seem pretty clever so I'm sure you'll work out who Rugby Reg is without needing a flow chart from me.

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
I think the point is that since the Sam Greene posts going back a good few years the forum has tended not to criticise an individual player. Even last year there was no criticism of Karmichael Hunt per se it was more that South tried to circumvent the rules regarding finals registration which was again a topic of discussion last week.

Criticism of Refrees has not been personal either for many years but just as a collective - except those idiots that they send up from Sydney!!

There has been plenty of anti-posts regarding one club or another from time to time but it tends to not be personal.

Maybe we just need to take a chill pill as Reg brings a lot of objectivity to the forum but for when "his green & blue colours rise up from time to time out of parochialism."

BTW - Ben Mowen was the former Wallaby I referred to a few weeks back.

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Can I suggest that we make our choice for the most respected player (not necessarily the best) in the Comp?

On the basis you don't select someone from your club & Reds players are excluded.

My top three would be Nucifora (Bond), Cittaton ??spelling?? Norths) & James Dalgleish(Uni) - I unwittingly chose all backs!!!

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
I'd expect "the new JOC (James O'Connor)" to run out for Brothers against GPS in the Welsby Cup final and/or v Easts the following week.

Interest will come as to whether he is eligible for the finals because despite being a Reds contracted player he would not have been registered by Brothers 6 weeks prior final - it is really no different from Karmichael Hunt who despite being contracted with the Reds was not registered with Souths 6 weeks prior to finals.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Fairly certain JOC (James O'Connor) is currently still in SA training with the Wobblies? Not sure they will fly him back to play club rugby.

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
I'd expect "the new JOC (James O'Connor)" to run out for Brothers against GPS in the Welsby Cup final and/or v Easts the following week.

Interest will come as to whether he is eligible for the finals because despite being a Reds contracted player he would not have been registered by Brothers 6 weeks prior final - it is really no different from Karmichael Hunt who despite being contracted with the Reds was not registered with Souths 6 weeks prior to finals.

Wasn’t Karmichael registered to Norths previously??

Status
Not open for further replies.