• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Reds v ACT Brumbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harfish

Noddy said:
Was away for the weekend. Haven't seen this game yet. As a proud Qlder, should I bother?

Provided there are no guns, pills, knives or rope anywhere in your house

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Don't bother Noddy. There was no pride shown by most of those players, no guts, no effort, nothing, so don't waste your time on watching them.

As a friend of mine said after the game (who is not a real rugby follower, but was spot on in this comment) - 'the brumbies didn't even play that well and the Reds still got smashed'.

It was abysmal.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
brumbies didn't have too. i disagree
i honestly think that had barnes of played the brumbies still would have won.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
If the Reds had been playing against Nudgee 1st XV they still would have lost, with or without Barnes.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
What happened in the schools game curtain raiser? Did the wunderkind about whom there was quite a fuss generate wunder?

P

PhucNgo

Spook said:
Horwill needs to regain his mojo. Oz really needs his power and size at lock. He looks to mellow.

I thought that too at the time, but the poor bastard had a crocked foot, or so the story goes. :nta:

Status
Not open for further replies.