• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Quade Cooper on G&GR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Anyone else find it unsurprising that the most active wallabies on twitter are backs? Fatcat and Hodgo are the only forwards I've noticed (except for the Fainga'a boys)

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I've just looked at the G&GR IP Flux Capacitor and can confirm conclusively that Quade Cooper is accessing our website from the southern area of the African continent.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
and it's now time for MrTimms and myself to take a big fuckoff bow

http://twitter.com/QuadeCooper/status/22792685208 said:
@Nicklotter lol lots they did a show me the money thing ya gota see the humor i'n it

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
If Quade reads G&GR and is reading this, I have a message for him. Stop fucking us fans around and just bloody sign with the ARU.

From what I hear from my little bro, who is 16, Quade was really good with the fans.

I don't think he is being a **** with the signing to dick the fans, he just wants to discover his wider market value. If I was going to get paid to play a form of rugby anyway I know I'd want the most money possible.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I've just looked at the G&GR IP Flux Capacitor...

Just what the Wobblies need, a G&GR IP Flux Capacitor. Moses, have you told Robbie we've got one. And he can borrow it for a while.

Can it open beer bottles? Can it chat up chicks?

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Anyone else find it unsurprising that the most active wallabies on twitter are backs? Fatcat and Hodgo are the only forwards I've noticed (except for the Fainga'a boys)

If forwards possessed any fine motor skills or the ability to the most rudimentary of tools they might use twitter. Alas... ::)

rustycruiser

Billy Sheehan (19)
Holy shit, does QC (Quade Cooper) love to tweet. I just took a look (my first) at his page. It's like a 17 year old girl's diary.

QC (Quade Cooper) : just woke up
QC (Quade Cooper) : yawning
QC (Quade Cooper) : took a sip of water
QC (Quade Cooper) : swallowing
QC (Quade Cooper) : put glass down

etc etc all day long. Not to mention all the text speak and misspellings. It made my head hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.