• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Quade Cooper on G&GR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
From what I hear from my little bro, who is 16, Quade was really good with the fans.

I don't think he is being a **** with the signing to dick the fans, he just wants to discover his wider market value. If I was going to get paid to play a form of rugby anyway I know I'd want the most money possible.

I understand what you are saying but this has drawn out too long. No disrespect meant to others but Reds fans have been taking it up the back side in regard to Quade's future for a long time now. He is entightled to a good package but just as much the QRU and ARU deserves some loyalty from him in return for the faith they have shown. The fans are the meat in the sandwich and at the end of the day, we pay all their bloody wages. In a normal contract negotiation, I would not blame Quade one bit for bargining hard but given the events of the last twelve months, it is time to say this is a fair deal, put pen to paper and bring some stability to the people who gave him the gift of stability when they could of easily and rightly thrown him on the shit pile.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Holy shit, does QC (Quade Cooper) love to tweet. I just took a look (my first) at his page. It's like a 17 year old girl's diary.

Not to mention all the text speak and misspellings. It made my head hurt.

The best thing about Twitter is getting those unmediated tidbits from guys like Quade. The worst thing about Twitter is that we get to see the writing skills of guy's like Quade.

Too bad their was no Twitter in the era of Nick Farr-Jones or Mark Ella.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Mark Ella has a weekly rugby column with the Australian. You're not missing much.

You get more in one day than you'll get with a week of Growden and Co. If Rugby Heaven and Rugby Club was all I could get I would have forsaken rugby for tiddleywinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.