• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Queensland GPS Burgers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairy Test Eagle

Ward Prentice (10)
Just thought I would say the standard this season has dropped. The quality of the first two games (Northgate and BSHS) was disappointing. State High ran out of bacon and egg burgers by 10. Hoping Toowoomba can step up this year in the burgers this coming weekend. The alternative, a steak burger, was less than satisfactory - overpriced with stale bread. Very disappointing start to the season from both schools.
I'll second that (unlike my serving) on the BGS burger from last week. It was quite chewy and getting cold. Although, the service from the volunteers was exceptional.

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
For all those having to make the Bye-round trip to Downlands this year, don't fret - the prior standard has been met, and the benchmark raised. The Downlands BBQ has made the inspired decision to switch from Burger to Steak sandwich and an improvement on the already leading option has been made. Much kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.