• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Queensland Premier Colts 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodred

Fred Wood (13)
I watched Sunnybank play the Breakers Colts prems at Coomera a couple of weeks ago and I thought the Breakers boys more than held there own. If they can reproduce that type of passion I think they will be in for a good year. I would have Cox (no 10) back in Colts quickly. he struggled in the seniors and could be dangerous in the colts

W

WB15

in gold coast beat sunny coast in a tight contest 19-12 in there round 9a match up.....any one know anythign about the game?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I saw the first half of the Norths v Brothers game. Norths looked on top most of the time. They have a classy flyhalf who controlled the game well, and some hard running backs. Brothers look to have a fairly aggressive pack however.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Premier Colts
Sunshine Coast Rugby Union 7 d Easts 5
GPS 22 d Rugby Gold Coast 5
University of Queensland 61 d Souths 5
Sunnybank 49 d Wests 7
North Brisbane 22 d Brothers 19

Lion I didn't manage to see the Wests backline but it sounds like they need to do some work after going down by 42 against Sunnybank

W

WB15

despite the loss brothers had my cousin in the team tells me after the recent change of personal there attacking formations is working alot better for them.

saw the wests game after grades. Wests forwards despite lack of size managed to play well against much bigger opposition. the first half was tight, wests speed seemed to work for them but after letting in a try in the las tminut eof the first half it all unravelled.
The sunnybank team werent that flash and i cant se them comign close to winning iti think once a few players are swapped around wests will be better off......luckily they hav a new halfback and tight head coming

J

Jeff Smith

Tigers should have won that one, Bell and JK on bench for missing training ??.... City U17 & Qld U17 #10 Grice was good again this week...

T

Terry Donovan

Al Beauchamp coached his teams to three premierships at GPS (Colts 3, Colts 2 and 3rd Grade) and will be good for Brothers. A good coach and a good bloke....which is even better.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Al Beauchamp coached his teams to three premierships at GPS (Colts 3, Colts 2 and 3rd Grade) and will be good for Brothers. A good coach and a good bloke....which is even better.

Will need to turn things around if he is going to keep that record going. In saying that though GPS won the premiership last year and lost their first 3 games.

J

JJ

Colts Prems 2011

has anyone seen the games from the weekend? i saw there was a few good results that is always good to see.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Premier Colts
Sunnybank 32 d North Brisbane 29
Rugby Gold Coast 37 d Easts 12
University of Queensland 43 d GPS 17
Sunshine Coast Rugby Union 24 d Wests 0
Brothers 36 d Souths 7

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Premier Colts
Easts 31 d Wests 10
Sunnybank 53 d Souths 7
GPS 28 d Brothers 7
University of Queensland 17 d Rugby Gold Coast 15

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Caught most of Easts vs Wests, bit of a scrappy game. Great try to former Aus Schoolboy James Klaasen (although he has gone missing in games since high school). The no.12 also impressed for Easts defensivley. In the pack they have a strong lock combination whilst the two props Russell and Big Red Bermingham do a load of work around the field. Wests were solid but never really looked like winning.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Premier Colts
Norths 26 d Easts 12
Sunnybank 31 d GPS 29
Souths 19 draw Sunshine Coast Rugby Union 19
University of Queensland 25 d Brothers 10
Rugby Gold Coast 43 d Wests 14

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Top of the table clash at Uni this weekend. The students v the Bank. It's ladies day and they are expecting 400 girls to show up.

F

feedhimbra

does anybody know the team lists for the country v city under 19s

Good question!
i think the city side has the likes of beauchamp, con foley, milne, frisby, ged o'hare, felsman, steve hunt, and big red burmingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.