• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Queensland U16 Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mpete151

1. Daniel Anae
2. lindsay ward
3. Benroy Sala
4. Daniel Preen
5. Adam Korczyk
6. Henry Fitzgerald
7. Brad Wilikin
8. Michael Gunn
9. Michael Siaki
10. undicided there has nt been a stand out even though i have not seen james dalglesh play so i cant make a call if i havent seen him play
11. mitch thirdd
12. Jack Tuttle
13. Landon Hayes
14. Alex West
15. Logan Tibbetts

R

Rubboo

After watching countless state high games at both 16s and 1st level, it is quite evident that the openside (Matthies?) for the BBC game hasnt been coming off the bench in hardly any games, being replaced by 16As lock who captained Qld u15 last year. His game resembles that of SA lock B.Botha, but his skill skill is the same level of a u12 player (one-way vision, an individual's game). He shouldn't be in the 16As but is left in because of his past involvement in the 1sts squad. Before when i said he resembles Botha's game, i meant in apperance.

R

Rubboo

Also this Adam Korzyk from bshs is not as good as evry1 thinks. His lineout jumping isnt top-class, rucking skill is passable, and is in need of a haircut as in the BBC game he threw the most ridicolous pass that ended up as a try. (bad vision)

akorczyk

Bob McCowan (2)
After watching countless state high games at both 16s and 1st level, it is quite evident that the openside (Matthies?) for the BBC game hasnt been coming off the bench in hardly any games, being replaced by 16As lock who captained Qld u15 last year. His game resembles that of SA lock B.Botha, but his skill skill is the same level of a u12 player (one-way vision, an individual's game). He shouldn't be in the 16As but is left in because of his past involvement in the 1sts squad. Before when i said he resembles Botha's game, i meant in apperance.

Who the hell is this Rubboo guy. You clearly haven't been watchin anything as he has come off more times than you have seen. Saying hes been replaced by the 16as lock is stupid as they play different positions all together. Also nice comment on me i like some constructive criticism, hope you liked mine

C

classicgold

1. Daniel Anae
2. lindsay ward
3. Benroy Sala
4. Daniel Preen
5. Adam Korczyk
6. Henry Fitzgerald
7. Brad Wilikin
8. Michael Gunn
9. Michael Siaki
10. undicided there has nt been a stand out even though i have not seen james dalglesh play so i cant make a call if i havent seen him play
11. mitch thirdd
12. Jack Tuttle
13. Landon Hayes
14. Alex West
15. Logan Tibbetts

10. would have to be either james dalgleish or lochey orourke

N

NCjackT

Yer both great flyhalfs, James just makes bad decisions mainly hogs the ball when a try scoring opportunity such as a 3 on 2 was on.

Locheys defense has excelled This year with many try saving tackles, think he has overtaken James in this area as well as many others this year. I would say Lochey is a much better decision maker and is unpredictable and hard to defend against

I

Ipswicheagles

1. Daniel Anae - (NC)
2. Rob lawless - (BBC)
3. Benroy Sala - (BSHS)
4. Adam korzyk - (BSHS)
5.Dan preen - (IGS)
6. Henry Fitzgerald - (NC)
7. Brad Wilkins - (IONA)
8. Latham takau - (IGS)
9. Jack Martin - (BSHS)
10. Lochey O'Rourke - (GT)
11. Will shipperly/Alex west - (NC/ACGS)
12.Jack Tuttle - (NC)
13. Jack Heenan - (GT)
14. Josh lohota - (BSHS)
15. Mitch Third - (TSS)

I

Ipswicheagles

Tom Mellor from GT deserves a look at hooker, really improved with his experience in the 1's.
Lock O'Rourke is easily the best flyhalf is the best 10 going around!

Lochey O'Rourke is the best flyhalf by far

Rafter

Frank Row (1)
ACGS will not have many players in these teams as a lot of their year 11 1st XV players are new to the school and are turning 17 in grade 11.

H

haydenmitchell

1. Dan Anae
  2. Robert Lawless
  3. Benroy Sala
  4. Adam Korczyk
  5. Dan Preene
  6. Henry Fitzgerald
  7. Xavier Power
  8. Latham Takau
  9. Jack Martin
  10. James Dalgleish
  11. Joel Hagan, although in u15's has similar potential in making 16's like Tuttle, Anae etc
  12. Jack Tuttle
  13. Landon Hayes
  14. Monty Ioane
  15. Tom Given

D

drewpayne

Lachey Orourke would not be the best decision as there are much better five eights out there. He is not very consistant with his gameplay and James Dalgliesh would be a much more suitable player to the position

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Lachey Orourke would not be the best decision as there are much better five eights out there. He is not very consistant with his gameplay and James Dalgliesh would be a much more suitable player to the position

You Terrace boys ever give up? seriously, you're justification is sub par and this self promotion is getting abit annoying. We've put up with it for long enough and it's just sad that you need to repeat the same thing over and over, defeats the purpose of the thread.

Shape up or ship out.

H

hurge

I think, there is a lack of TSS players being mentioned, if you look at how they have gone in the season so far, winning 3/4 games, 2 of the wins were against NC and BSHS. TSS has a very mobile and skillful prop, a great and in form no.8 who should be looked at for second row, and possibly 2 backs.( including mitch third)

does terrace have some half back that plays up but has injured this year

1. Dan Anae
  2. Robert Lawless
  3. Benroy Sala
  4. Adam Korczyk
  5. Dan Preene
  6. Henry Fitzgerald
  7. Xavier Power
  8. Latham Takau
  9. Jack Martin
  10. James Dalgleish
  11. Joel Hagan, although in u15's has similar potential in making 16's like Tuttle, Anae etc
  12. Jack Tuttle
  13. Landon Hayes
  14. Monty Ioane
  15. Tom Given

Great Team, although not sure about monty ioane, i dont think he has it in his blood

N

NCjackT

locky is easily the better flyhalf, very fast, great defence, and has really impressive vision.

It's the opposite with James Dalgleish, James is so predictable to play against and weak in defense this year

C

classicgold

i have never heard of lochey orourke has he been playing firsts or 16s

yer 16a's and i think i saw him on bench for 1st xv when we played terrace,
locky orourke and jack heenan are the only two from terrace that will make it

Status
Not open for further replies.