• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rams vs Rising, Sat 11 October @ Pirtek

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Fuck Swanepoel and his box kicks.

Fuck the injury to Mackenzie - suspected fracture.

Mostly: fuck that ref for not knowing the Maul Laws. We are advancing, Jones swims up the side and takes the ball carrier, the ref says nothing. Real turning point in a game where another try for us could have been gold.

But mostly: fuck Swanepoel.
Pfitzy,was Swanny injured ? or did Melrose finally take your advice as to Swanny's suitability for his role at the Rams?

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
I actually quite liked the commentary on the stream.

Someone else I like is Joe Kamana. I hope another Super Rugby team doesn't steal him from under our noses.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Pfitzy,was Swanny injured ? or did Melrose finally take your advice as to Swanny's suitability for his role at the Rams?

The mop headed prick was smiling and walking OK at the pub so I assume he was uninjured. Didn't have a full time halfback on the bench I hear.

Next year there will be more organisation and more local players hopefully. Melrose well be going to more Parra/Penrith games with any luck and seeing who could make the grade from those parts.

At the same time, I hope the players in the catchment start working a bit harder on their fitness and preparation off their own bat. All well and his to compassion abbot imports, but I'd they're doing extras and you're not, suck it up.

The Eastwood guys in particular have seen it up close and should be even better next year

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Mackenzie reported by Rams as broken fibula, and from where I was sitting it was down near his ankle, which sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.