• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Ranfurly Shield, ITM Cup & Heartland Championship: NZ domestic comps 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Piutau showing some good football skills -- and nouse -- for Lam's try. But who needs any of that nonsense when you can have a fast running glorified waterboy.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
And Moala's getting in on it now. Allegedly he's always had the skills, but definitely need to see more of them at all levels if he has any aspirations of being Nonu v2.

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
The BOP bow out after a courageous performance. Fitting, perhaps, in the light of the words emblazoned on my bottles of Monteith's Bohemian Pilsner: "Not long ago our brewers set out to make a beer from gorse. They took off up a hill, ripped out some bushes and shut themselves away for a week. People said they were crazy. They said it couldn't be done. They were right."

Bad luck Steamers you gave it a good crack. Next year.

I accept responsibility for ruining your chances with my poor choice of thirst-quencher today. Forgive me for I know not what I am doing. Those who played with me or had the misery of being coached by me can vouch for that.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
SF results so far:

Championship: Hawkes Bay 33-26 Bay of Plenty, Final in Napier regardless of Wellington v Otago result (in progress)
Premiership: Auckland 44-24 Tasman, Canterbury 46-20 Taranaki, Final in Christchurch

Heartland - Meads Cup: South Cant'y 25-21 Wairarapa-Bush, Wanganui 26-11 Mid Cant'y, Final in Timaru
Lochore Cup: King Country 20-6 Buller, North Otago 57-12 Horowhenua-Kapiti, Final in Te Kuiti

Gutted by the 'nua result.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Finals weekend:

Tomorrow at 16:35 Banjoland time: Hawkes Bay v Wellington - ITM Championship
Saturday 10:35 King Country v North Otago - Heartland: Lochore Cup
Saturday 13:35 South Canterbury v Wanganui - Heartland: Meads Cup
Saturday 16:35: Canterbury v Auckland - ITM Premiership

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The New Zealand Heartland XV squad for 2015 is:

Cole BALDWIN (Wanganui)
Jackson DONLAN (Mid Canterbury)
Matt FETU (South Canterbury)
Ralph DARLING (North Otago)
Timaru TAFA (South Canterbury)
Kurt SIMMONDS (Wairarapa Bush)
Adam ROSS (Mid Canterbury)
Craig MOORE (Buller)
Eric DUFF (Mid Canterbury)
Fraser HAMMOND (Wanganui)
Bryn HUDSON (Wanganui)
Peter ROWE (Captain) (Wanganui)
James GOODGER (Wairarapa Bush)
Hayden ANDERSON (Thames Valley)
Lindsay HORROCKS (Wanganui)
Zayn TIPPING (King Country)
Stephen PEROFETA (Wanganui)
Tim PRIEST (Wairarapa Bush)
Moss DORAN (Thames Valley)
TK MOEKE (East Coast)
Lemi MASOE (North Otago)
Lance EASTON (Thames Valley)
Tyrone KEITH (Thames Valley)J
ames HEMARA (King Country)
Mike TAMBOUR (Horowhenua – Kapiti)

This team will be taking on the Australian NRC Barbarians XV in a two match series (Levin Domain and Cooks Gardens, Wanganui) some time in November.

Any of our Kiwi readers been watching the Heartland Competition? There seems to be a few blokes from the teams that will be in the Meads Cup and Lochore Cup finals.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
HT: Wellys 20-16 Magpies thanks to a last-second Fruean try. Wellys are 7/8 when ahead at HT this year. 8th was the draw with Magpies who can hopefully go one better tonight................

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Fuck yeah! 78th minute try, Ihaia West nails the conversion from out wide & Magpies are back in the Premiership 26-25 (& Wellys record in Finals just keeps getting worse)!

image.jpeg

Will post highlights when I can find some. They'll be worth watching, btw.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Are these ITM Cup finals games on Foxtel or are people managing to stay up to date from other means?

I can't seem to find them on Foxtel. Am I looking in the wrong place? Wouldn't be surprised if I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.