• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RBS 6 Nations 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Glad I stayed up late to watch the despair of the English as they lost the Grand Slam! Wales look like they might form the core of the Lions touring squad, so should be good for us, or not!

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Amazing! Can't believe it. Can't sleep. Shows what we can do when we're not playing in a monsoon. Orc forwards totally outclassed. With that win we should only drop another 2 places on IRB rankings.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Unbelievable. We monstered them! And lest it be said I only criticise refs. Steve Walsh was excellent. Neither side can complain. Scrums were a disaster for orcs as many predicted

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Gethin's Title Chasing Men of the West v The Evil Hordes from across the Bridge

BIGGEST EVER WIN

Previous biggest margin was 27-3 in 1979

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
'Twas a great and exciting Six Nations tournament! Almost nothing went as expected. And the English didn't win! :)
Now, for the next game, I'm predicting a huge French battering for the Scots.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
'Twas a great and exciting Six Nations tournament! Almost nothing went as expected. And the English didn't win! :)
Now, for the next game, I'm predicting a huge French battering for the Scots.
Dunno. Depends a lot on the weather. The only sane argument for sticking with Freddy the Frog must be for his goal kicking.

Whoever decided/agreed to keep the roof shut today did everyone a big favour

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Well done Wales almost a mirror image of what Ireland did to England a few years ago.

All I can really say about Ireland is that was woeful rugby. Kidney has brought this team backwards for 4 years, and is without doubt the worst Irish coach in the professional era, yes he won the grand slam however:
Beaten France once in 8 attempts
Lost to England 4 times
Lost to Wales 3 times
Lost to Scotland 3 times
First 6 nations loss to Italy
His tactics are out dated and he has probably wasted the best playing group ever available to Ireland. 39% win ratio against the top 10 teams in the world. Goodbye and good night Declan.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
This stamping by BOD doesn't look good, at least not when dissected in slo mo. Seem to remember he's had a bit of a history of this. Wasn't there an incident with Gavin Hastings? and Henson called him on it

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Can't wait to read Jeremy Gusset's thoughts on the lions side now! Tips and Sam totally outclassed the orc back row. Shame for Ryan. Still, nice touch when he lifted the trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.