• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 12: Bulls vs Waratahs @ Loftus. 11pm Saturday AEST

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
They were the better side IMO.
Some really nice passages of play that should have got points. Could have easily scored 2 more in the second half.

Bulls were lucky to get intercept try.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
'Tahs backs were great, making line breaks at will. Their forwards lost it for them. Scrums abysmal and conceded too many turn overs. Also Synman offloaded in the tackle at least 4 times, that guy is freaky.

I'll be the first to admit I am not a Beale fan, but his form recently has been undeniable, including tonight. Seems to be dangerous when ever he gets the ball.

But another game gone begging for the 'Tahs, could've easily won it.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
I thought the Bulls were the Tahs with some of their fancy flick passes especially from their lock.

Pollard's goalkicking was strange. Some never looked like missing others didn't look like going over. Glad he missed a few though otherwise the score would have been embarrassing.

Well done to the Bulls

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Fitzpatrick had an off night. Hopefully it is out of his system.

Hooper too giving away a silly penalty and dropping the ball from the rolling maul.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Going to be interesting next week against the Lions. They aren't travelling as well as previous years but I still fear their pack and rolling maul.