• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RD 13: Brumbies v Sunwolves - 12/5/19 - 4:05pm

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
When the Brumbies game 2 weeks ago didn’t crack a second page I was informed that no one gets out of bed prior to the kick off time of 7.40am on a Sunday. I shut up last week when the prime time Saturday game v the Blues didn’t either, although it did roll over to a second page at some stage on Sunday. I guess it’s Mother’s Day today..
My team’s winning, how’s yours doing? Salty much?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
My team’s winning, how’s yours doing? Salty much?

no it was more about Slim coming over to stir shit on our match thread so was just giving a bit back.

I like seeing all the Aussie players playing well. I've already stated that this season I actually don't care too much about the results and that I'm actually watching more of the other franchises games than I normally would as I'm pumped about the RWC. This weekend was different as I was away and I've only watch a few highlights.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Loving the interfranchise pot shots about supporters when the leagues most attended is the Sunwolves.

No one watches any of the games.

It wasn't meant as an interfranchise pot shot. It was meant as a super rugby pot shot, as anybody who's followed my posts should know.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
How’d the Tahs do to the Sunwolves at home?

You're being hypersensitive. The whole of super rugby is a shambles. If you took the post as a particular shot at the Brumbies that's not how it was intended.

EDIT: At least my post has tripled the interest in the thread.

My post seems to have excited 16 posts and the game got 8. Says something about super rugby don't you think?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Anyways, back to the match............

Another strong game from Kuridrani..........

You would definitely have to go with a Kerevi/Kuridrani pairing for the wobs, but going to need a flyhalf with a kicking game.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Anyways, back to the match....

Another strong game from Kuridrani....

You would definitely have to go with a Kerevi/Kuridrani pairing for the wobs, but going to need a flyhalf with a kicking game.

Without Folau we'll likely have a winger and a fullback with a kicking game. That'll take the pressure off somewhat.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Anyways, back to the match....

Another strong game from Kuridrani....

Waiting for them both to break/tear something right before the real season kicks off.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Well, that’s a flat out lie.

You're obviously oblivious to it but in any case I was really just having a bit of fun so I'll leave it alone now.
Anyone who's not blind Freddy has been on that bandwagon since about round 3. The flyhalf you mention doesn't exist in our country but UTG is correct with the notion that 2 of Beale/DHP/Maddocks/Hodge in the back 3 will abate that concern to an extent.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
You're being hypersensitive. The whole of super rugby is a shambles. If you took the post as a particular shot at the Brumbies that's not how it was intended.

EDIT: At least my post has tripled the interest in the thread.

My post seems to have excited 16 posts and the game got 8. Says something about super rugby don't you think?

Why be a negative and make that post at all? Did you watch the game? Why not start some conversation about it?

It’s more of a reflection on the forum than super rugby. My twitter was alive and buzzing about the game.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
You're obviously oblivious to it but in any case I was really just having a bit of fun so I'll leave it alone now.
Anyone who's not blind Freddy has been on that bandwagon since about round 3. The flyhalf you mention doesn't exist in our country but UTG is correct with the notion that 2 of Beale/DHP/Maddocks/Hodge in the back 3 will abate that concern to an extent.
Banks

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Enjoyable game to watch - Backs played some good attacking rugby - Irae played ok at 12 but if brumbies could find a world class 12 they would certainly be then a team to beat

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Why be a negative and make that post at all? Did you watch the game? Why not start some conversation about it?

It’s more of a reflection on the forum than super rugby. My twitter was alive and buzzing about the game.

I actually went onto the thread to see the score.

Glad your twitter feed was buzzing.