• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebel Army vs GAGR - Sydney Touch Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
As much as I roll my eyes at Bruce's suggestion, I have often thought how to develop a touch version of rugby. And it's bloody tricky I can tell you.

Instead of playing the ball between your legs, go to ground and lay it back. Then the halfback can meerkat as much as they desire.

Also, you can pilfer the ball until a defending player touches you. Ruck defenders can only touch (clean out) one player.

Tried a similar rule set to these once, but you really need about 7 a side for it to work. Good fun though.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Hmm I dunno. It's at the SFS, I usually don't go to those games. But I am keen to meet the chaps.

Alright, you've convinced me RF, I'm in.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Can't commit at this point, depends what time I am playing that day. But if it fits with my hectic sporting and social schedule I'm in.

T

Travi34

sounds like some keen beans!

had a kick and throw with some army boys today... you guys aren't going to need any skills to win...

Should be a good laugh, and a nice meet up.

We might even have some supporters that cheer...you know... the opposite of booing, no... not golf clapping... yelling, and screaming.... yeah, like uncivilized folk!

:)
Trav

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
i'll catch you boys at some point, but there is to many pubs between the station and sfs that call my name to justify running around and possibly getting my suit dirty.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I hope this goes ahead. You guys should film it and maybe make it an annual thing. Have a gay little trophy and all lol.

But. But. But. You guys have too have a embarrassing wager on it.

Go the force!!!!

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
If you need a ref I'll shake the mothballs out of my Life Savers jumper. Now, where did I put that whistle...?

T

Travi34

If you need a ref I'll shake the mothballs out of my Life Savers jumper. Now, where did I put that whistle...?

Yes please!

forgot about that. was going to go honour system.... but don't trust the GAGR-Tahs....

ohh and tell everyone, we want the whole world to know.... well... parts of it at least....

Trav

ps. email me if you have any amazing ideas etc. travish@rebel-army.com

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
OK ****s, get your name on the bloody sign-up sheet. Who have we got?

1. Scarf
2. Jonnosan
3. Panda (just play, don't worry about being crap)
4. moses
5. jay-c
6. jesus
7. topo
8. gooch
9. konze
10. baa

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
That's an impressive lineup. Can't imagine the Rabble tacking that lot down.

Do it for the site boys

Status
Not open for further replies.