• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
Is that Mr North being cute with legal speak so that if the Rebels run out of money they can quite rightly claim then never said sustainable financial modeling or continuity?

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
"Financial Management – a sustainbale financial model to develop stability and contuinity."
taken from https://melbournerebels.com/2017/11/29/destination-rebels-never-back-down-strategic-plan/

Please, you can't even spell it.
Seriously? Why bother posting about a spelling mistake? Sure, articles shouldn't be published without thorough proof-reading but it happens. Sadly, it happens even in major publications these days.

Wouldn't it be a better use of your time to explain everything that is wrong in the article and how Messrs North and Gray and Ms Cattermole, et al are running a ponzi scheme, and why we should all be terrified?

Plus, I'm pretty sure they can spell "it".

D

daz

Is that Mr North being cute with legal speak so that if the Rebels run out of money they can quite rightly claim then never said sustainable financial modeling or continuity?

Mate, seriously, give it a rest. We get it, you have issues with the Rebels management and corporate stuff. Great to see you care so deeply, but most of this has zero to do with us. In all honesty, until some government minister or law enforcer/prosecutor advises that there will be a formal investigation or charges laid, what exactly do you think we should do? Would you prefer we didn't have a team? Just relax and gear up for what will be a great ride in 2018. By all means keep chatting on TWF about how shit and shifty the Rebels are, or on any of the other ARU/Force/Senate threads on GAGR, but on this thread, let's keep it to the team and the future.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Best of luck Rebels.

Have to admit that I'm still smarting over the whole shrink to greatness thing, and it seem bizarre that Rebs pick up WA with a squad of approx 5,468.

I can't get past wanting the best for Wessells though. And of course, Rebs fans deserve better from Aus rugby just like the rest of us do.

All the best guys. Hope you have an effective off season and a cracking 2018. Finals footy perhaps?

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Best of luck Rebels.

Have to admit that I'm still smarting over the whole shrink to greatness thing, and it seem bizarre that Rebs pick up WA with a squad of approx 5,468.

I can't get past wanting the best for Wessells though. And of course, Rebs fans deserve better from Aus rugby just like the rest of us do.

All the best guys. Hope you have an effective off season and a cracking 2018. Finals footy perhaps?
Would be dissapointed to not make finals, after all over 50% of the comp makes it. Still seeing we went from 7 wins to 1 win who knows whats going to happen.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

elementfreak

Trevor Allan (34)
I don't care about making finals this year, I just want to see the team win more than they lose. That should be the goal I think.

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
ok I'm going out on a limb here - Aussie conference:
1. Rebels
2. brumbies
3. Tahs
4. Reds

Rebels have the playing group , coach and depth
Brumbies have the skills and experience and coach
Tahs have so many wallabies
Reds have TT

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
ok I'm going out on a limb here - Aussie conference:
1. Rebels
2. brumbies
3. Tahs
4. Reds

Rebels have the playing group , coach and depth
Brumbies have the skills and experience and coach
Tahs have so many wallabies
Reds have TT
I think the Reds might surprise and TT as an assistant might actually work for them (if he is mature enough to go from head to assistant coach and take some direction). I don’t want them to beat us, mind.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I think the Reds might surprise and TT as an assistant might actually work for them (if he is mature enough to go from head to assistant coach and take some direction). I don’t want them to beat us, mind.

Actually, I'm hoping that Thorn has the maturity to accept guidance from TT's experience. And yes that TT has the maturity to hold it together and find ways to add value.

Status
Not open for further replies.