• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
It's best to rip the band aid off. It's not a decision I support but this thread is to discuss the Rebels.

Mate, you new around these parts. Welcome to one of the best ways to pass the time. Talk in' Rugby.

You will note the Avatars with the dark green. The are the mods. When they suggest something, is strongly advise you listen.

We are an inclusive bunch, full of banter and wisdom. On occasion, there are times when we should choose our words wisely. This is one of those times.

Whilst I've greatful my team survived the chop, there are a legion of passionate fans who have lost theirs. Let's show them some respect and not talk about signing their players/coaches, right when the emotion is very raw.

Enjoy your time on GAGR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Absolutely.

The club officials, no shit.

As Fans. Fuck right off.

For at least the next week: in a combination of mourning and assessing the likelihood of a successful fightback, is a massive insult to both the Force, Staff, players and fans.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
They way the boys followed twiggy out at the presser I don't think they will be doing anything untill all options have been explored

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
But as an organisation we have to be looking to turn this negative for the game to a positive for our club. I would expect the same for the Force if it were the other way round
I don't think the force would of took on any rebels players.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Absolutely.

The club officials, no shit.

As Fans. Fuck right off.

For at least the next week: in a combination of mourning and assessing the likelihood of a successful fightback, is a massive insult to both the Force, Staff, players and fans.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If any official on or off field finds that insulting that's pretty stupid. You overrated big time

B

BLR

Oh, there is a couple, but I suppose we have been burnt in the past by high profile imports so you could be right.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)

Yeah well there is not much to take from the Rebels and we already lost our best player to Japan. I know as a fan you may think the talk is disrespectful, but I do feel for you. The Rebels and Brumbies should have merged

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Yeah well there is not much to take from the Rebels and we already lost our best player to Japan. I know as a fan you may think the talk is disrespectful, but I do feel for you. The Rebels and Brumbies should have merged
They've already f@cked up one team in Melbourne, sure lets send another one down there.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
I thought Id be happy or relieved to finally know that we have a team going forward but it's just not there yet. The last few months have been awful and while I'm incredibly glad we appear to be viable, it still feels like yesterday's decision has sucked the life out of me.

My membership lapsed last year but I'll be paying up as soon as possible, part out of relief, part out of guilt.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom