• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2021

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
also Jeral Skelton is signed, backrow; Lomani's time is up isn't it (capped international); would be good to keep Pincus;

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Are there any good Burn boys coming through the ranks?
Isaac Kailea - LH
Junior Uelese - TH
Alex Sa’aga - TH
Mosese Tuipulotu - Centre

Mosese has started 2 Shute Shield matches and picked up MOTM in one of them, although has gone back to colts now that 2 Tahs players have returned to the fold.

Kailea been playing colts and second grade for UQ but recently got a start for the first grade side. No idea how he went.

Sa’aga has been a regular fixture at TH for UQ when fit. Not much indication on how he’s gone.

Uelese I believe hasn’t played rugby since Covid. I believe there is a new entrant to the world that’s the reason behind this, although not 100% sure on that.

They are probably the 4 most likely products to join the squad at some stage in the future.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
also Jeral Skelton is signed, backrow; Lomani's time is up isn't it (capped international); would be good to keep Pincus;

I forgot all about Skelton, even after the Rebels had put out a couple of articles about him.

Lomani signed a two year deal for 2020 & 21.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I forgot all about Skelton, even after the Rebels had put out a couple of articles about him.

Lomani signed a two year deal for 2020 & 21.

Saw Skelton playing for Randwick v Sydney Uni. Played well at No. 8, nothing flash - but that is only one game.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I have heard on the grapevine that it is a package deal with the Gordon brothers. Both Carter and his little brother Carter (who also plays 10 and captained his school BBC to their first GPS 1st XV Premiership in 60 or so years this year) also heading down. Both very similar players. Carter very much a step above at the moment.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I have heard on the grapevine that it is a package deal with the Gordon brothers. Both Carter and his little brother Mason (who also plays 10 and captained his school BBC to their first GPS 1st XV Premiership in 60 or so years this year) also heading down. Both very similar players. Carter very much a step above at the moment.

They called both brothers Carter?

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
CC could lead to a few sponsor opportunities the chips or Canadian club, I’d be onboard with both

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Also, interesting package deal. Wonder if the parents are coming too or if they have family. Makes a bit more sense now. Pretty exciting for two young boys to move to the big smoke from Brissy (cough cough it's what me & my brother did).

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
We could be the brother club

- Gordon brothers
- Tuipulotu brothers
- Sa’aga brothers
- Uelese brothers
- Haylett-Petty brothers