• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2023

MelbourneRebels

Herbert Moran (7)
Can you post the A squad game side as well?
For now:

The Rebels will field a team compromising of Rebels players including Junior Wallabies stars Zach Hough, Daniel Maiava, Lebron Naea, Mason Gordon, David Vaihu and Leafi Talataina, U19 Academy players, and local Victorian rugby talent from the Dewar Shield.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Hope Eastwood have as many first graders playing as possible from last year. Few obviously playing in the Tahs but I wonder if theyd let Harry Wilson play since he's not named in the Tahs 23.

Ed Craig, Michael Icely, Lachlan Albert all have Super Rugby experience, so I hope they play.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Hope Eastwood have as many first graders playing as possible from last year. Few obviously playing in the Tahs but I wonder if theyd let Harry Wilson play since he's not named in the Tahs 23.

Ed Craig, Michael Icely, Lachlan Albert all have Super Rugby experience, so I hope they play.
Sad we never saw more of Michael Icely, thought he had real talent.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Can score a try. Just fell behind guys like Kemeny who I rate quite highly and Wells at the time.

If he's playing for Eastwood in the game, you just might get to see him... Has played in the trials for the Tahs but I struggle to see him breaking into the backrow there without a number of injuries.

MelbourneRebels

Herbert Moran (7)
Welcome Coca-Cola :)

1677112346041.png

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
For the first time I'm genuinely apathetic about the Rebels. Just so tired of every season seeing a lack of impact and excitement. If it wasn't for the sneaky default membership extension I'd probably be questioning whether it was worth it.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
For the first time I'm genuinely apathetic about the Rebels. Just so tired of every season seeing a lack of impact and excitement. If it wasn't for the sneaky default membership extension I'd probably be questioning whether it was worth it.
Very sneaky hey, was confused why I was getting member emails

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Geeeez

Eastwood with Albert (brumby Runners) Icely (Tahs A) no Ed Craig and most of their first grade from last years finals

Don’t recognise many names at all in their team.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Did you get sent the payment dates at all for the auto renewal?

I don't think the Rebels coaching ticket is up to the level it needs to be, have never been happy with the head coach since they were forced into booting Hill for McGrahan. Does not matter what squad we have on the field, we will lose because we don't have a coach with the experience to get the best out of a team. I understand Foot is well liked, but that does not mean his the right man for the job. The Rebels should have signed Coleman, at least find a coach who comes from a winning culture.

Right now i'd be looking at signing Tamati Ellison as Kevin Foot replacement, coming from working under Robertson. Great playing career and knows Melbourne and what's needed here.