• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2023

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Sorovi isn't doing himself any favours in this club championship game 10mins in. 3 poor kicks and 2 dropped balls

Noticed that we have a few suiting up but Eloff isnt even on the bench to blow out some steam & he really got right in at wests last year so he must be injured

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Noticed that we have a few suiting up but Eloff isnt even on the bench to blow out some steam & he really got right in at wests last year so he must be injured

He was in the green bibs during the move from the B changing rooms to the A changing rooms last night and looked to be moving relatively freely.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Rugby Victoria is seeking to appoint up to four (4) skills-based Directors to enhance the capability of its Board which is made up of both elected and appointed Directors.

Directors of Rugby Victoria fulfill their roles in a voluntary capacity.

Rugby Victoria is the governing body for Rugby Union within the state of Victoria and is an Incorporated Association and an Affiliate of Rugby Australia. You can read more about Rugby Victoria here.

Individuals interested in being appointed to the Rugby Victoria Board are encouraged to make themselves familiar with the roles and responsibilities of the Rugby Victoria Board as set out in the Constitution which can be found here, and to contact either Neil Hay, President (0405 983 633) or Chris Evans, CEO (0424 762 427 or chris.evans@rugbyvic.com.au) to discuss their interest in the role.

Applications for appointment as a Director of Rugby Victoria must be submitted to the CEO by COB 22 March and must be accompanied by a CV outlining skills and experience of the applicant.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Rugby Victoria is seeking to appoint up to four (4) skills-based Directors to enhance the capability of its Board which is made up of both elected and appointed Directors.

Directors of Rugby Victoria fulfill their roles in a voluntary capacity.

Rugby Victoria is the governing body for Rugby Union within the state of Victoria and is an Incorporated Association and an Affiliate of Rugby Australia. You can read more about Rugby Victoria here.

Individuals interested in being appointed to the Rugby Victoria Board are encouraged to make themselves familiar with the roles and responsibilities of the Rugby Victoria Board as set out in the Constitution which can be found here, and to contact either Neil Hay, President (0405 983 633) or Chris Evans, CEO (0424 762 427 or chris.evans@rugbyvic.com.au) to discuss their interest in the role.

Applications for appointment as a Director of Rugby Victoria must be submitted to the CEO by COB 22 March and must be accompanied by a CV outlining skills and experience of the applicant.

I saw this come up last week, it says they want skill based directors but haven't indicated what 4 fields they are targeting or who is coming off. Its a good mix on the RV board currently. The only area I could see a gap in is maybe an indigenous representative even though the numbers of indigenous players would be very low but it cant hurt.

Marce

Greg Davis (50)
I also would rather see Tuttle start over Louwrens as I think he plays a faster more simple game.
Get to the breakdown, get it out and make a simple accurate pass all done with speed.
That is how to put pressure on the defense.
Is Louwrens picked only for his size? I mean, he's a BIG halfback

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I think I want one of these classics. Yes, yes I do.
1678348361035.png