• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Reds, Sat 13 May @ 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Ref is trash, but finally got one right at scrum time, only for us to miss touch and gift the reds a try.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Away foul troll, let me bask in the misery of my dismal team in peace while you do the same.

And Foxtel Play on Samsung goes down. Must've smelt the foul NSW air :(

wtf? smith is having a blinder, youre puting on points. calm the fuck down, its early days yet.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Missed start of the match - What happened to Magnay? Injured or late switch with Perese?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
9 points Reds have turned down in the last 5 minutes

Edit
But they get 7 back!

Double edit

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Foxtel Go/Play comes back up as the Reds score a Brumbies special then make a hash of the restart, poor work Tui. G Smith gives away a gift three points on half time.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Quality's not great but entertaining game once the scrums stopped

Lots of dumb penalties from both sides, and if the Rebs had held on to one or two more passes could have been lots closer than it is

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Reds up with 54% of possession and 63% of territory

Rebels 6 missed tackles to 3 (on rugbystats anyway - Fox had something different)

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I am sceptical of those missed tackle stats, neither of these sides are, shall we say, defensively competent...

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Thought Hanson would shine over his old mates but no, Moore definitely playing better. Mafi is the one constantly sitting on the ragged edge. If he doesnt calm you could see a Red of his own at some time.

Who is the Shute Shield 6? How come Soup has been missing this bloke?!

Reds loosing badly in the rucks. Rebels should thinking about where they would have been without that turnover finesse.

Thought Quade is doing well, Frisbey is not on form we have too much slow ball.

Best of the first half? Points victory to Hodge over Smith.

I'm liking Nabulli too.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Higgers bemused by that penalty, missing a replay so impossible to comment.

10 penalties from the Reds before 45 minutes is gone, you can't win a game like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom