• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Waratahs 2015 Super Rugby Rd 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The Rebels have always struggled against pace out wide. Carraro is a solid player but he's about as quick as Laurie Weeks.

Is Tala Gray injured? I loved his NRC.

He's fit again.

He had his knee cleaned out during the preseason which took a little longer to recover from than planned which delayed his availability.

At this point he's probably battling with Jed Holloway to be the next backrower to get a crack when needed.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
He's fit again.

He had his knee cleaned out during the preseason which took a little longer to recover from than planned which delayed his availability.

At this point he's probably battling with Jed Holloway to be the next backrower to get a crack when needed.

Ah that would do it. Hopefully he gets a chance sooner rather than later, good tough player.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
while i'm happy with that cheeky little try i'm also conflicted as now beale will more than likely try it one too many times

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Good work from Hooper.

Whoa! I think the Rebels are in. Great work at the scrum Burgo. Lazy from Phipps, not even looking.

PS. Love the old school jersey style for the Rebels this year.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
very sloppy from phipps, good to see timani get over though - he is looking really like he will be pulling on the gold

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Phipps is having a shocker. Quite a few passes to no-one and now a scrum mistake that cost them a try.

Timani has been a pleasant surprise at lock so far this season.

And that try saving effort from Hooper was crazy.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Clearly red wearing blue at the breakdown. Missing tons of stuff. Rebels well in this. Tahs scrum not so impressive, cost them a try.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah, Gardner is letting both teams enter from the side and flop over the ruck. The most shocking was from Skelton, I think, before the Tahs try where he basically just dived over the ruck right in front of the ref.

Gardner irks me a bit because he is inconsistent at ruck time.

Status
Not open for further replies.