• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels vs Brumbies, Friday 9 March AAMI Park, 7.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
My question is how McKellar has taken a one dimensional team and made it regress.

Every week from now forward McKellar and Hewat are at the Brumbies is collateral damage to both the Brumbies and Aussie rugby.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
My question is how McKellar has taken a one dimensional team and made it regress.

Every week from now forward McKellar and Hewat are at the Brumbies is collateral damage to both the Brumbies and Aussie rugby.

I have to wonder if this Mckellars team or Lauries'? Mckellar has had zero coaching experience of any worth. We really need a fresh overhaul after SL but continued a system that wasn't working. it's absurd.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
McCaffrey may be a decent bloke, but he doesn't look like the type that'll do his side any favours when talking to the ref

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: mst

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Well,

The Brumbies certainly don't look so good this year - perhaps they are not much worse than last year, but other teams have caught up and suddenly they look utterly rudderless.

neilc

Bob Loudon (25)
With the Wallaby laden backline the Brumbies have I expected more from them. I missed the first half due to junior rugby training but in the 2nd half I barely sighted TK and apart from Speight's strong carry to get over the line he didn't look impressive. Muirhead looked strong though - I'm not familiar with him, what's his history?

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies had nothing in attack but gee the Rebels are impressive. Mafi gets an A for his rugby performance and an F for his acting, needs to refine the pained moaning. With so many threats across the board the Rebels are shaping up to give any side in the comp a real run for their money.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Got home from Brisbane at 10pm and just finished watching replay. Absolutely brilliant. Well done Rebels. Three bonus points win to start the season.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Rebels worth awful early in the match for ball possession.....but then improved....still not quite gelling as much as a team but rather a team full of individually talented players.

Maddocks the wildcard outside of big name recruits from Force and elsewhere (e.g Genia).

Status
Not open for further replies.