• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Giteau still has it.. don't know why people rubbish him because 'it's just Top 14'. I reckon he's playing better than he was when he left. JOC (James O'Connor) still elusive as ever. Kicking is hit and miss. I wonder if he'll kick for the Reds?

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Giteau still has it.. don't know why people rubbish him because 'it's just Top 14'. I reckon he's playing better than he was when he left. JOC (James O'Connor) still elusive as ever. Kicking is hit and miss. I wonder if he'll kick for the Reds?

Not hard for giteau to be doing better then when he left, he was woeful then. He's good but I'm still not convinced he's a test fly half. He'd almost always be in my 23 though.

I expect QC (Quade Cooper) will handle the kicking, but won't be surprised if JOC (James O'Connor) takes the long range shots or they alternate a bit in season.

T

TOCC

tutymuqu.jpg

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Jeez,Quade looks like he's been training for a triathlon.
Is he at his normal playing weight?

Tongan Thor looks like he could take a few tips from Quade. Everyone in he NRC threads has commented on how unfit a few of the Qld props look but I think this guy takes the cake (no pun intended). I know that sounds a bit harsh and he's only young, obviously hasn't been in a professional setup etc but I hope they get stuck into his gym routine.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
Tongan Thor looks like he could take a few tips from Quade. Everyone in he NRC threads has commented on how unfit a few of the Qld props look but I think this guy takes the cake (no pun intended). I know that sounds a bit harsh and he's only young, obviously hasn't been in a professional setup etc but I hope they get stuck into his gym routine.

Just looks like Puppy Fat, which is far easier to shred than extra Kgs from sinking piss.

I reckon he will look a new man after the offseason.

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Just looks like Puppy Fat, which is far easier to shred than extra Kgs from sinking piss.

I reckon he will look a new man after the offseason.

I know all about that unfortunately.

You make a good point though, hopefully he'll fill out properly with an off season of hard work.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)

Quade was kicking pretty sweetly on Sunday for bne city after 5 moths off. Looks like he has change up his style a bit. I say he will be kicking for the Reds and the wallabies for EOYT

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Yeah,I'm pretty sure they can design some cardio work that will be better,than the jarring on a huge frame that would occur with road running.

Status
Not open for further replies.