• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
By letting Frisby have some starting time next year, it should put Ginea on his toes more, and as we know, when he's hot, he's real hot.
But in a lot of the Reds games this year, I felt he was simply going though the motions a lot of the time. Possibly Links felt the same way, and hence Ginea's non -apperance at test level.
Genia reminds me of Gregan, the longer they played the more they seemed to think they had to talk to the referee. And usually this talking was done when the ball is the back of a ruck waiting to be passed and they tell the referee that there is a hand in there instead of passing it. This ten allows the defence to set their line.

Genia used to pass the ball quickly but has changed.

The refreshing sight with Frisby is that he appears to see his role as getting the ball as fast as possible to the backline and let the referee do his job.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Just watching Brisbane go round, where are Kerevi and Sautia. They injured? Hoping forms big season out of both of them in 2015.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Kerevi I think was a late withdrawal due to a a fairly minor strain (groin?). Mainly precautionary from what it sounded.
Sautia hasn't played any NRC. Still in rehab from the injury in the S15.

T

TOCC

Kuridrani showing why he was recruited by the Reds this season, he is outshining Lachlan Turner and Henry Speight in the City vs Vikings match.

Parse

Bill Watson (15)
Why wouldn't it happen?

Link was originally going to be "Director of Coaching" for the QRU, basically a desk job, but in reality...

Coach of the Reds!!!! Yes please!

(sorry RG but we don't need you if Link is around)

Somebody tell Jim Carmichael to get on the phone now!

T

Train Without a Station

Links going to have a holiday.. May give away rugby

Being back in god's own country with the whole state behind him 100% (except redshappy) would be a holiday after the shit storm he endured!

AubsV

Frank Row (1)
I can't help but wonder what the Wallabies dressing room was like with guys like Slipps/Saia/Kev/Simmo & (Higgers) in all of this rubbish, and what the carryover would be - I can picture Kev calling Hooper into a room, closing the door behind him and offering some *advice...

Being back in god's own country with the whole state behind him 100% (except redshappy) would be a holiday after the shit storm he endured!

I agree with TWAS but who really knows where Link's head is at, we'll just have to wait and see. I also believe RG deserves this upcoming full season to do whatever he wants.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I can't see Link coaching in Australia again. I wouldn't be surprised if he never coached again. He has been put through hell over the last period and most of it has been the result of others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I don't think there's any word yet what hes doing. He never should of been cut loose, He was a great player, Hes got a great pass, a solid running game and defends very well for such a little guy, also must be close to the most versatile back we have being able to play both half positions, Fullback and probably inside centre if things were ever so desperate

I wish the little champ well where ever he goes. I tell you what though, the Force could do far worse than snag him as their 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.