1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2021

Discussion in 'Rugby Discussion' started by RugbyReg, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Wilson Peter Fenwicke (45)

Not sure about the rest of the family coming home but there is a quote from Michael suggesting his son's see it as Australia or Italy (their mother's nationality) internationally:

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sp...s/news-story/2e6d49ef4708a6dd4405f982930e6350
  2. Tomikin Paul McLean (56)

Louis has played in the premiership already, and been in the England squad but calls himself Australian Italian..
  3. HJ Nelson Vay Wilson (31)

Jets likes this.
  4. Ignoto Peter Fenwicke (45)

Lukhan seems to be a fan.

Attached Files:

RugbyReg and The Nomad like this.
  5. Braveheart81 Rocky Elsom (76)

Is he suggesting that Isaac Lucas leaving let them do this?

Or maybe that they look very similar?
  6. oztimmay John Hipwell (52)

7. Dctarget Paul McLean (56)

8. Dctarget Paul McLean (56)

Roberts Rugby and Getwithme like this.
  9. The Nomad Trevor Allan (34)

Thought it was a bit of chat thrown Lucas’ way when I saw it this morning.

It’s still the top comment with 50 something likes , so guess people are seeing the fun in it .
    Getwithme, RugbyReg and Ignoto like this.
  10. Wilson Peter Fenwicke (45)

I think maybe it's a jab at him saying thanks for making room in the squad or whatever?
  11. Derpus Michael Lynagh (62)

Could set up a bit of narrative down the track. Lynagh brothers lining up against each other in an international test.
  12. Roberts Rugby Nev Cottrell (35)

Slight change ‘Lynagh brothers lining up TOGETHER in an international test’ Lynagh legacy.
    Penguin and RugbyReg like this.
  13. Tangawizi Peter Fenwicke (45)

Does anyone know why a full season (6 match) Red Zone membership is $210 but you can get a 3 game membership for $90? And 2 x 3 = 6 but 2 x $90 isn't $210.

Most of the other prices just double except for Red Zone Adult and Concession Gold.
    It's like someone didn't update a cell in their spreadsheet properly except that when I log in to the Membership account, they definitely want $210.

Reds 2021 Membership Prices.png
  14. RugbyReg Rocky Elsom (76)

isn't the season 7 games plus finals?
  15. Tangawizi Peter Fenwicke (45)

No, it's 4 in SuperAu and 2 in the Trans-Tasman because Rd 3 of that is the Super Round, not a home game.
    RugbyReg likes this.
  16. Brumby Runner John Eales (66)

Reg, I think it's 4 games home and 4 away in SRAu, and 2 games at home in TT. Two TT games away and one in a neutral venue when all teams play at a location yet to be decided.
  17. Rebel man Alex Ross (28)

So what happens with Hamish Stewart next year? Paisami and Petaia would have to be the midfield combo. Does he go back to 15 or provide depth at 10 for JOC
    Seb V likes this.
  18. dru David Codey (61)

He fights for his spot. More likely Paisami fights to displace him. Thorn will make his own mind.
    RugbyReg and TSR like this.
  19. TSR Peter Sullivan (51)

Maybe they already know where the super round will be :)
    Wilson and RugbyReg like this.
  20. PhilClinton Trevor Allan (34)

Wasnt there a Michael Lynagh playing Premier Rugby a couple years ago? I think he was a nephew of his namesake. Played Aussie schools as I recall there was a news article about him, but I guess nothing came of it.