• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sunday arvo footy. Family Round. Fans allowed on the field after the game.

All good!

This game could have pushed 50,000 at the start of the year. At least over 40,000.

Now I wonder if it will hit mid 20,000s?

No CFS.

McCaw back for the Cru.

Scary stuff.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Let's also recall the mauling we rec'd in last year's QF v Cru away. All of the 2013 Reds' then accumulating weaknesses were gruesomely shown up in one horror show of an 80 minute movie.

The Cru will be highly motivated to take 'revenge' for the 2011 S15 Final at Suncorp and turn us Reds' fans into blubbering wrecks......unlike that sensational day in July three years ago.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Sunday arvo footy. Family Round. Fans allowed on the field after the game.

All good!

This game could have pushed 50,000 at the start of the year. At least over 40,000.

Now I wonder if it will hit mid 20,000s?

No CFS.

McCaw back for the Cru.

Scary stuff.

Good calls Reg. Somewhat depends on how big the typically big Kiwi contingent will be - the weaker the Reds appear the bigger it may be!. Both locals of course, and weekend package fly-ins from NZ that have gotten much cheaper with the recently strong NZ$.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
There will be a heap of expat Kiwis there I'm guessing. They love a chance to rub it in.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
In the past few years it's been tight wins or a blow out wins for both teams. Crusader by at least 40. Pushing 20,000 at the game 70% will saders,Kiwis will be taking over suncorp.

See another shitty team announcement in back line. Wouldn't supersize me with CFS out RG plays ant finger on the wing.

1st time In awhile I'm actually excited about the wallabies tour. Nice to support a winning rugby team this year.

Can link come back to the reds as a consultant...

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Now that the reds season is well as truly over Hopefully the reds can get some
Scalps helping the Aussie conference towards the end of
The season.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
The Brumbies game did leave a few Crusaders injured - Matt Todd and Kieron Fonotia are both out for 1 month.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Was hoping no one would create this game thread.

I had remained upbeat for most of the season, even after the loss to the 'Canes there was some optimism for the Blues. Fair to say that is gone. Not sure where the next win is coming from anymore.

Crusaders by 35

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Now that the reds season is well as truly over Hopefully the reds can get some
Scalps helping the Aussie conference towards the end of
The season.

It would be useful to the other teams,
sure. But I don't think that
there is any reason
that you have
to make the
post a
pyra-
mid

:p

Unless you were intending a downwards spiral for the season :(

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
It would be useful to the other teams,
sure. But I don't think that
there is any reason
that you have
to make the
post a
pyra-
mid

:p

Unless you were intending a downwards spiral for the season :(
It's the stupid bloody I phone. Always does it.

S
O
R
R
Y

L
O
L

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I reckon the Reds will be up for this at home and put in a huge effort we will all be proud of.

The Reds will only lose by 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.